Damian Macioce - good guy!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-17-2006, 08:35 AM   #1
prprjp
Damian Macioce - good guy!!!

I just completed a trade/cash deal with Damian Macioce. The deal was flawless and I'm extremely happy with the outcome. Hopefully, I will be do some more business with Damian in the future.

Thanks, Ryan Potts

Old 07-20-2006, 06:02 PM   #2
Rainbowboaman
I agree. I have dealt with Damian in the past & it went flawless.

Old 07-20-2006, 11:07 PM   #3
dmasio
Ryan the black pastel male has ate a rat pup almost every day since Ive had him, hes a machine. And thank you for the kind words and Chris I appreciate the good comment.

Damian Macioce

Old 03-13-2008, 01:47 AM   #4
Cat_72
I just made a purchase from Damian, and was extremely pleased!

The animal is beautiful, and even with the shipping nightmare we went through, Damian's customer service and communication, as well as his concern for the welfare of the animal, were flawless.

Thank you again, Damian.

Old 03-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #5
reptileking
Damian & I worked out a nice trade last season and all went well..Snakes were as advertised and in excellent health.. Look forward to more dealings in the near future!!

steve winkler
RK HERPS

Old 07-03-2008, 02:25 AM   #6
stevenidlett
just did a trade with damian for a mojave...awesome snake...everything was flawless no probs shipping, no misrepresentation, everything was packaged amazing and arrived promptly i will def be doing business with him again very soon...

Old 03-26-2009, 02:00 PM   #7
lguizar12
bought 2 het albino girls and everything went well...today is feeding day so ill see how well they eat. great guy good price..good doing business with you
thanks,
Luis Guizar

Old 09-09-2009, 06:10 PM   #8
LadyOhh
Damian and I just completed a trade for Ball Pythons, and everything went great! I would do business with him again in a heart beat. Thank you very much, Damian.

Old 09-10-2009, 10:03 AM   #9
Tom Barnhart
I've dealt with Damian a few times over the years and each transaction has gone very well. He is very easy to deal with and has really nice animals.

I would definitely do business with him again in the future!

Tom Barnhart

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!