SOLD!! Hatchling Chinese box turtle/Flavomarginata Flavo $300 shipped - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 04-23-2017, 12:55 AM   #1
yzguyfl
Hatchling Chinese box turtle/Flavomarginata Flavo $300 shipped

(SOLD) Hatchling Chinese box turtle/Flavomarginata Flavo $300 shipped (USA)

I have only 1 2016 baby left, in order to be fair, the first one sending a non-refundable (unless they are already sold) deposit of at least $50 (and a note that this is a deposit) through paypal to mark@1bad69.com will reserve it. I have had things fall through holding things, just on someone saying they want them. If it is sold, you get a full refund. If you wish to discuss deals, and someone else sends a deposit, they will get it.

Shipping only when weather permits.
Pickup anytime (well anytime I can meet up ) if you can get to the Tampa Bay area of FL

Sorry I should have taken better pics to start with, this is the same turtle, after it has been hiding in the wet peat moss and swimming around.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-02-2017, 11:43 AM   #2
Michele Motta
is this little guy still available ?? thanks Michele

Old 05-04-2017, 04:32 AM   #3
jackie9770
oh my god this turtle's shell not normal,my friend.

Old 05-04-2017, 09:35 PM   #4
yzguyfl
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie9770 View Post
oh my god this turtle's shell not normal,my friend.
this one likes to dry out (there is only one spot on a rock where the food dish is, that it can), and it makes the shell look lighter, even when you dip it in water. When he soaks in the water more it darkens up, but thanks for looking...

new pics added, same turtle, nothing wrong with it. I should have taken better pics to start with.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!