SOLD!! 1.3 adult captive bred Eastern collared lizards - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 02-16-2019, 06:50 PM   #1
hardcoreherps
1.3 adult captive bred Eastern collared lizards

Nice young adult group available. Females are ready to go as far as breeding. These lizards have also been cooled. Feeding on Dubias, mealworms, and crickets. If your looking to produce your own collared lizards this season then look no further. I'm decreasing my animal workload for this upcoming year so I have decided to move on from these guys. I will be posting more ads in the coming days with more of my available lizards and snakes. Asking $325.00 plus shipping for this adult group. PayPal accepted.

***please do not contact me on here***

Communications can be done through email:
Hardcoreherps75@gmail.com or phone/text @720 435 8966.

Thanks for looking!

Steve Bozsik
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-19-2019, 06:51 PM   #2
bobbyleigh
Hey Steve, I tried to phone you but I couldn't get through. Do you by any chance have any Adult or sub-adult Male Collareds from the four corners region? Thanks, Robert

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!