Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2017, 06:16 PM   #11
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyorchid View Post
Best of luck getting your money back!
I know it's not likely

But I'm gonna cause such a huge fuss - maybe it will prevent one of my reptile industry friends from getting nailed.

But also he and his wife own a home and gave jobs - so I will garnish and seize - basically if I can do it legally, I will do it

Old 01-18-2017, 06:36 PM   #12
Black Adder
Have you notified andrew popp of this thread and your intent to fly to vegas and to try and get some type of legal action?

Old 01-18-2017, 08:01 PM   #13
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Have you notified andrew popp of this thread and your intent to fly to vegas and to try and get some type of legal action?
Whether he did or didn't, Andrew knows what he did, and what he's done! It's wrong no matter how you slice it, or dice it........

I commend Chris on what he's doing, and how he's handling this situation!

Best of luck to you Chris!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-18-2017, 08:06 PM   #14
Black Adder
Of course it is wrong
What I was inferring is if Andrew had been notified of Chris intent, then just maybe the refund may be "spurred" along a little?

Old 01-18-2017, 08:14 PM   #15
Lucille
I sent him a link. His username on Fauna is Apopp1989.

Old 01-18-2017, 08:16 PM   #16
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I sent him a link. His username on Fauna is Apopp1989.

He was viewing this thread earlier so pretty sure he is aware now......
Doubt if we will hear from him IF it is as cut and dry as Chris states......

Old 01-19-2017, 07:41 AM   #17
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Truth be told, I have ALL the evidence, I am going to post it all here, for everyone to see. Andrew Popps boss said he is a good guy, and he would vouch for him everyday, but he said he simply has no idea what got in to Andrew and why he thought he could get away with this, Andrew Popp boss almost gagged when I told him I had paid Andrew Popp $6,000 in cash.
I would still like to see all the evidence you said you were going to post.

Old 01-19-2017, 09:05 AM   #18
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
I would still like to see all the evidence you said you were going to post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Please see the attached picture of my flight itinerary that I have bought and paid for, I am flying to Vegas on Tuesday, where I will visit the pet store in person, I will fill out the civil papers against Scales N tails, and Andrew Popp.

Then at 10:30 (vegas time) I am able to meet with Judge Dorsey, I am going to ask her to issue warrants for Andrew Popps arrest, since I have overwhelming information.
You are saying you are handling the issue as a civil case. From your info no court date has been set, so he has not failed to appear anywhere. Exactly what is he to be arrested for?

Old 01-19-2017, 09:08 AM   #19
Lucille
And even if he doesn't appear, all that will happen is a judgment.

Old 01-19-2017, 09:12 AM   #20
WHYTEARK
Interesting, Andrew contacted me about a six pack of b grade (clive) 66% het juvies i had posted. He said he had some clive het albino females 7-8 inches he needed a male for. He said "he wanted" the six turtles and that he worked at scales n tails in vegas, then disappeared for several days. Meantime I sold the turtles to someone else, then he calls and asks about them like no time had lapsed.. Once he found out these were sold the next day i saw his ad for the females he called 100% hets, problem is clive only had 66% hets and they ALL are a deeper orange color with males having yellow heads and toenails, not the pale light ones he posted pics of... i knew then it was BS. Although its dimly possible I dont believe these are even Clive turtles, I do believe he was simply using his name in addition to the 100% het thing to boost the value..This is bad as can bring distrust to anyone selling True Het/Clive turtles, myself included.. Very Sad that a few people still do this kind of crap..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!