Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2017, 05:13 AM   #71
Big Borg Reptiles
You know, I just realized why you're so upset. The last time you did this exact same thing you ended up eating crow, and you can't let it go. Remember the snake fungal disease guy and I kept saying he clearly had ulterior motives and you told me how wrong and stupid I was and how I need to learn to admit when my assumptions are incorrect, and how I made such a fool of myself, and kept typing out blocks of nonsense...and then it turned out he actually was an animal rights nut who was trying to get all snake sales banned and was bringing in wild snakes that gave him the disease, and was even against eating meat and all that? That was funny. I never even rubbed it in.

I can admit when I'm wrong. Why don't you just ask David reid what happened? Wouldn't that be a lot better than just telling me how dumb I am? If the claim is that Jim is a "bad guy", why would you trust what he says anyway? Ask the person who got "stiffed".

Unless of course youre just making obnoxious comments to try to "win" and don't actually care beyond that. Which seems to be the case every time you post. I would just think that it would be more important for you to actually prove Jim is a bad guy than to prove you're better than me. But maybe I am the most important person in your eyes. What can I say, I'm flattered.

Old 04-22-2017, 10:40 AM   #72
Robert Walker
I just went through the karma ratings on both Dan and David's user accounts behind the scenes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Just curious, but were the one who left me negative Karm with the added comment of "get a life jacka**"? Because that would totally surprise me. /sarcasm
You were called a jack*** by a different member. Despite your differences, Nick has never left you negative karma, or karma at all for that matter. Members with paid memberships can access this information for their own account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Maybe the mods sending you karma for calling out the "turd" that I'm apparently widely considered to be will send some you more to sooth that bruised ego you're sporting.
From what I can tell, there is no record of this in the karma ratings either, but I'm a mod so you will have to gauge for yourself to believe me or not.

Old 04-22-2017, 11:44 AM   #73
Big Borg Reptiles
Thank you for confirming Robert. I'm a lot of things, but if someone asks me a question I'll be honest. As far as Dan's issue, my recollection is different, but I was mainly saying the mod part to get him riled up. Which seems to have worked. The rest of what was said to Dan was true though, but again, said privately.

If the specter issue is a concern I'm not sure why either Dan or David wouldn't just message David Reid and ask him.

As David Beard has said, though, this thread has "accomplished its purpose"...which was clearly just to drag Jims name through the mud without any evidence of him ever doing anything wrong. Rather than actually verify any wrongdoing, he's just thrown out hypotheticals because he doesn't have anything else. I don't think anyone fell for it, but the intent was very apparent.

There are so many people in the reptile industry that are dirtbags, and you pick the one guy who basically has a spotless reputation to start stuff with. If you spent as much time and energy calling out those people as you did being upset that Jim blocked you, you might actually be of value.

Old 04-22-2017, 02:12 PM   #74
DavidBeard
Quote:
If you spent as much time and energy calling out those people as you did being upset that Jim blocked you, you might actually be of value.
I know you're fairly new here Nick, but do some research before you make yourself look any more foolish. I've been calling out the people who need to be called 10 years longer than you've been a member here.

Old 04-22-2017, 02:17 PM   #75
Jim@SW
Actually I unfriended David. I did not block him. He blocked me in the middle of pm's. Then he unblocked me to send me the link to the thread he stated on me. It was ha ha I will get the last laugh. Then he blocked me after them again.

This all stems I feel from me posting several scaleless cornskake combos in a group we where both in. Then David made a post how he hates scaleless animals. Well that started a issue where davids past was was brought up in the group. David was removed, or he removed himself. I guess I am getting the lashing from his butt hurt as it was called earlier.

I sent Dan a FB request to try to prove to him I am not the evil person he feels I am. He told me to basically go to hell. So I now can add a new name to my bad guys list myself. This thread has really turned into the joke it started as. Seems to be a waste of valuable time to me.

Old 04-22-2017, 02:28 PM   #76
DavidBeard
Quote:
This all stems I feel from me posting several scaleless cornskake combos in a group we where both in. Then David made a post how he hates scaleless animals. Well that started a issue where davids past was was brought up in the group. David was removed, or he removed himself. I guess I am getting the lashing from his butt hurt as it was called earlier.
Again, you couldn't be further from the truth, Jim. I left the troll group called Noobs in The Industry To Avoid after a thread was made by another member of the group (I honestly don't even remember his name, maybe ____ Cole or something?) who was importing baby Balls by the hundreds and we had a discussion that resulted in me disagreeing ethically with the practices being advocated, and rather than continue to argue with the people who were buddies of this other person, I left the group. You're still in the group I imagine, make a post there and ask if anyone of the admins removed me. I left. I was not removed. That group is a farce and a joke to be frank. I found that out quickly after joining.....I don't think I was even in the group for an entire month.

Lots of fluff was made about assumptions earlier in the thread by your criminal friend Michael Barrera, and it seems assumptions are continually being made by both Jim and his mouthpieces.

Old 04-22-2017, 03:01 PM   #77
Fangthane
So much for leaving this thread alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker
From what I can tell, there is no record of this in the karma ratings either
Yes, Robert, thank you for confirming that, when it suits his needs, MCMB Reptiles will happily lie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB Reptiles View Post
mainly saying the mod part to get him riled up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB Reptiles View Post
I'll be honest
Rrrriiigghht. Unless you get worked up over someone saying some unpleasant truths, apparently.

How far can anyone really trust someone who's shown such a willingness to put forth 'alternative facts' when it suits their needs? Would you want to buy anything from someone whose idea of effective conflict resolution is to lie in the pursuit of trying to score some ultimately meaningless petty point? Keep on extrapolating, people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@SW View Post
I sent Dan a FB request to try to prove to him I am not the evil person he feels I am. He told me to basically go to hell.
Your narcissism is showing. I simply disagreed with who you choose to do business with. Not shamelessly kissing your ass amounts to acting like you're an evil person? Hardly.

Attached is my exact reply to what appeared to be a passive-aggressive friend request. I don't see anything even vaguely resembling a 'go to hell' in there. Looks like some more of those alternative facts. Like MCMB, you're not really painting yourself as someone who's likely to let the reality of a given situation get in the way of your emotional responses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@SW
It was ha ha I will get the last laugh.
Is that true, David? If so, it does kinda put a different spin on your choice to post this thread.
Attached Images

Old 04-22-2017, 03:25 PM   #78
DavidBeard
Jim's claim is not true. I said nothing of the sort resembling "haha I'll get the last laugh"....here is the rest of the short convo I had with Jim:
Attached Images

Old 04-22-2017, 03:47 PM   #79
Snakesatsunset
so childish....great way to turn the BOI in to facebook garbage.

Old 04-22-2017, 03:52 PM   #80
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
so childish....great way to turn the BOI in to facebook garbage.
I have a hard time taking anything you say seriously, smuggler.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!