CHUCK TORNETTA ... Story .. YOU JUDGE - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:21 PM   #31
JBirgel
He never offered me TWO this is another LIE.. Damn Chuck rack the Lies up.... His idea of a hold back was a 20inch female that was supposedly a year old.. OK sure...

I never picked her out, you had killed off enough het females you did not have any that were left. I had no choice and I beleived at the time that the animal had just slugged out that season.
Hind sight is always 20/20 and I should of listed to everyone I spoke to about the situation. Hell I was amazed this scumbag even thought to replace the animal .

The Fake het was 8ft or better and the replacment was closer to six feet. Just more lies from Camp Torenotta..

You should rename your self to Chuck Screwyaoutta.

I can't keep up with your lies anymore.... One thing is true you sell false hets.. There is a nice record of dishonesty from you.

By the way I am not an idiot, I did not want to deal with you but hey I was the sucker and I beleived your words at the time. I should of never done that, now I have the following fakes
Fake Lemon Pastel
Fake Possie Het albino's; the best statement about them was when Chuck said I would definatley make albino's with them.. LOL I rember thinking right then, Yeah Right...

I was stupid for beleiving you..... I am more stupid for beleiving you so many times.

It's ok you don't admit on a public forum that you discussed Screwing me over with Big Mouth.. I have it set vividly in my mind and after your display of lies on here I have no hope for you.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:28 PM   #32
JBirgel
You probaly altered the email

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck tornetta reptiles
I found them contracts , and theres a twist .lol I had thaught I offered him 2 baby hets at first but not that I read this i was GREATLY MISTAKEN !
I remember offering him 2 baby hets alright amonst other things but he first settled on the dh,coral albino to rectofy his issue .It seems as though im about to blow John K Birgil ****OUT OF THE WATER *****
And expose him as a lyer !
John says I ended up giving him a skinny little dark het that died ( that would make me sad**** IF IT WERE TRUE )
The first snake I offered him and he gladly excepted was one of my cb-03 dh,coral albinos ( I knew he got I was just off on the time , like when )
He in fact took that snake first .
But after a short while , John was not happy with that snake !
Can anyone guess what happened to it ?
I know,,,,, pick me. john birgil said rite here in this thread that it died rite , and it was sickly from the start *&^%$*&^ lol
He braught it BACK LOL. as a perfectly healthy animal and its still here pushing 6 1/2 foot now .
He traded that in for a 6 foot adult het boa and a new contract was drawn up
infact I was short on big large breeder hets so I had to purchase one from a friend in the reptile business that sold me a big PROVEN ALBINO PRODUCER
A person I would trust to buy a het from any day of the week.
now I know im throwing some of you folks for a loop here and going back on some thing I stated earlier but It has been a long time since the day of 6-17-04
thats rite not 05 at all this deal was finally rectofied in 04
and John originally purchased his animals in the year 2000
So let me sum up here
The reason john took the original smaller dh,coral albino was because he was adamit about keeping the original het that he stated did not produce albinos ! he had to keep her -- my flags went up but I went with it because the customer is important to my reputation. we sighn a contract agreeing to this effect.
a short while later john sendsa me a rediculas email about sueing me !
I respond by offering him a detailed email of how I feel about it , ( I saved this too for you guys to read )
I offer him an adult 6 foot breeder het that is proven to produce albinos only if he brings me both the original het that he says did not prove out and my yearling dh,coral albino
I spend 1,700.00 on buying him a large proven albino producer and he takes that along with a new contract ! again stating that this replacement makes us all squared up and of course a genetic guarantee for the last het girl.
John drops me off my dh,coral albino alright
but that big female he says did not prove out looked like a strange boa to me
because I did not photo her when I sold her back in 2000 then I had to trust john it was her but this did not look at all like my big girl I sold him. I STILL TOOK HER BACK.
NOW , like the post says you be the judge .
P.S can anyone help me get these photos of contracts posted here
I would like to resolve this faulty issue for good.
I know that what you say and what really happened are false. and that's that.. Your still only handling one part of my complaint... Fess up to the fake Lemon and fake poss het bals, You knew they were normals from day one....

Old 08-22-2007, 12:31 PM   #33
JBirgel
You were short but you did not buy an animal for me besides you sold me a fake het to begin with and then traded off a female that you claimed slugged out for you that season. So which is it Did you but the animal or did you already have it and it slugged out for you. I'm lost on this lie???

"infact I was short on big large breeder hets so I had to purchase one from a friend in the reptile business that sold me a big PROVEN ALBINO PRODUCER "

What does a proven Albino producer or your friend have to do with the fact you sell fakes???

Old 08-22-2007, 12:39 PM   #34
chuck tornetta reptiles
how can a lemon pastel be fake ! its a co-dom morph it either is or it is not its a freakin visual moron .
dont worry john soon a friend will post your contracts and expose you for yourself ,
There is a simple fact of life you remind me of rite now
No matter how much one tries, you can not argue with a crazy person.
The proof is on papper - Have a nice day. I however cant spend mine here like you here
but I will check back to see how things are unfolding after YOUR contracts are posted.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:40 PM   #35
JBirgel
"The reason john took the original smaller dh,coral albino was because he was adamit about keeping the original het that he stated did not produce albinos ! he had to keep her -- my flags went up but I went with it because the customer is important to my reputation. we sighn a contract agreeing to this effect."

She's a normal and you claimed you didn't need her and I spent a few years growing her way past the size she came to me and she's an 8ft animal not a 6ft, More lies...and yep that's right I should of kept her afterall I spent a lot of money on rabbits and rats gettign here that big. I should of been sitting on a clutch of 30-50 snakes half of which would of been albino's back in 2002 when albino's were still getting 1200-1500 let's see what kind of money I lost there because of your lie...
$20k bare minimum Thanks Bud.. Glad you care... Your scum and at this point I have nothing but crap from you.
I have bought animals from Pete Kahl, Ralph, and a few others all of those are still alive... But not the crap you haded over to me... I made moeny from Ralph, Pete and a few others but not your Crap....

It's no coincidence. You have screwed me for the last time and Now People Know it....

I don't rember eating pizza at your house, but I rember refusing and leaving my snake there tyhe one I raised to 8 ft and I remember. I even feel screwed on the cage deal... You found a sucker and I fully admit that i was a sucker but never will you sucker me in and yes I even was a sucker about the contract.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:56 PM   #36
JBirgel
I found the Contracts and Chuck, Will be proven have lied about some facts on here.

Old 08-22-2007, 01:01 PM   #37
JBirgel
sorry 2003-2004 season... But she should of bred in 2002 but missed that year with no slugs or anything

Old 08-22-2007, 01:13 PM   #38
JBirgel
Hey Dense guy

Quote:
how can a lemon pastel be fake ! its a co-dom morph it either is or it is not its a freakin visual moron .
dont worry john soon a friend will post your contracts and expose you for yourself ,
There is a simple fact of life you remind me of rite now
No matter how much one tries, you can not argue with a crazy person.
The proof is on papper - Have a nice day. I however cant spend mine here like you here
but I will check back to see how things are unfolding after YOUR contracts are posted.

It's Not a NERD LINE LEMON, and in 2004 when I got him from you NERD lemons were worth more then $1000.00 You sir traded me a Normal Pastel worth under $1000.00 back then and that is were you become the liar. There is a huge difference from the Lemons to a regular pastel.

I want your contracts that you claim to have found posted before I post mine, I want to see how far you are willing to LIE.. I also want to see if you fudged them.... I know you did..... So either post the real contracts or Don't let's see how far you were going to take your deciet.

Old 08-22-2007, 01:14 PM   #39
JBirgel
Quote:
I forgot to mention to any of my customers who might happen across this thread ,
as most of you know I have been dealing in reptiles for well over a decade and this is just about the 3rd person I can not seem to satisfy , so in essence Im not doing that bad ,LOL. You just cant please everyone .You can only try!
Chuck,
Chuck Tornetta Reptiles.
So then You have screwed over 3 people Chuck..

Thank you for being this honest...

Old 08-22-2007, 01:16 PM   #40
JBirgel
This is another quote from Chcucky that's a nice lIe

"But after a short while , John was not happy with that snake !
Can anyone guess what happened to it ?
I know,,,,, pick me. john birgil said rite here in this thread that it died rite , and it was sickly from the start *&^%$*&^ lol
He braught it BACK LOL. as a perfectly healthy animal and its still here pushing 6 1/2 foot now ."

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!