Info on record / Debbie Prince - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2009, 06:25 PM   #51
spawn
Oh, and here's the kicker:

Sucks when your customer is smart and knows how to use web-cached software, eh? The above page is taken from a cache on February 11, 2008.

Old 04-04-2009, 06:53 PM   #52
myminskins
Home | Recently Posted | Post a Classified | My Ads | Register to Post | Help | Rules/TOS | Report Abuse

Home :: Ball Pythons

PAIR of het caramel glows from BHB!
Send this ad to a friend! Click Here!

What's This?
Posted by (Contact Me!)
November 21, 2008 at 11:15:28

Registered PetHobbyist User since 2007-07-24
View All Ads (2) | This Category Only (2)

Click to view fullsize
Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Offered for sale is this very cool project.

This is a pair of het caramel glows (double het hypo/ghost, het caramel.) I purchased them in September directly from BHB at Anaheim, but a new project awaits me. I can provide a copy of the sales slip and references if interested.

Anyhow, here's a little about the pair:

Picture one: The female is 190 grams. She's eating F/T rat pups.

Picture two: The male is 147 grams. He's a live rat pup eater.

The pair is only $2000 SHIPPED OBO anywhere in the continental US. MAY also ship to to the Hamm Germany show - additional costs would apply. Payment plans available - email or call for details.

We guarantee live delivery as long as someone 18 years or older is home to sign for the package as arranged. We also offer a 7 day guarantee on our geckos. Please see the website for more detailed information.

We ship anywhere in the continental United States. We are certified by Fed Ex to ship live harmless reptiles.

All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping. We accept postal money orders, cashier's checks, PayPal, or personal checks. Visa and Mastercard accepted through Paypal only at this time. Please make money orders or personal checks out to Debbie Prince. We welcome personal checks, but we will only ship once we can confirm the check has cleared our account. At the time of payment please provide us with your full name, complete shipping address, and daytime and nighttime phone numbers.

Please feel free to email or call with any questions. Thanks for looking!!

Debbie Prince
info@thegeckoprince.com
530-320-9185

The following was added on 11/19/08

This pair was hatched in August of 20008.
URL: http://thegeckoprince.com
<< Previous Next >>

powered by kingsnake.com
kingsnake.com® is a registered trademark of
OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc.© 1997-2008

Privacy Statement | Employment | Volunteer | Advertising Rates | Contact | Support

NEW!!! Other OnlineHobbyist.com Inc. sites...
ComputerHobbyist | CameraHobbyist | GuitarHobbyist | TerrariaHobbyist | FarmHobbyist | CraftHobbyist | WineHobbyist | BeerHobbyist | GolfHobbyist
KitHobbyist | RCHobbyist | RailroadHobbyist | DiecastHobbyist | CoinHobbyist | StampHobbyist | PatchHobbyist | CardHobbyist | StereoHobbyist

Forward

Old 04-04-2009, 06:55 PM   #53
myminskins
HOT Reptile Sale - Herp World Expo - Taking Phoenix by Storm THIS WEEKEND!
Friday 9-11 PM ET - Herps & Inverts Chat

Home | Recently Posted | Post a Classified | My Ads | Register to Post | Help | Rules/TOS | Report Abuse

Home :: Ball Pythons

Caramel albino female - GORGEOUS!
Send this ad to a friend! Click Here!

What's This?
Posted by (Contact Me!)
November 21, 2008 at 11:14:25

Registered PetHobbyist User since 2007-07-24
View All Ads (3) | This Category Only (3)

Click to view fullsize
Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Offered for sale is this this AMAZING caramel albino female. She was hatched in June of 08, and is currently 246 grams. She is eating F/T adult mice.

This girl is only $1800 SHIPPED OBO anywhere in the continental US. MAY also ship to to the Hamm Germany show - additional costs would apply. Payment plans available - email or call for details.

We guarantee live delivery as long as someone 18 years or older is home to sign for the package as arranged. We also offer a 7 day guarantee on our geckos. Please see the website for more detailed information.

We ship anywhere in the continental United States. We are certified by Fed Ex to ship live harmless reptiles.

All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping. We accept postal money orders, cashier's checks, PayPal, or personal checks. Visa and Mastercard accepted through Paypal only at this time. Please make money orders or personal checks out to Debbie Prince. We welcome personal checks, but we will only ship once we can confirm the check has cleared our account. At the time of payment please provide us with your full name, complete shipping address, and daytime and nighttime phone numbers.

Please feel free to email or call with any questions. Thanks for looking!!

Debbie Prince
info@thegeckoprince.com
530-320-9185
URL: http://thegeckoprince.com
<< Previous Next >>

powered by kingsnake.com
kingsnake.com® is a registered trademark of
OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc.© 1997-2008

Privacy Statement | Employment | Volunteer | Advertising Rates | Contact | Support

NEW!!! Other OnlineHobbyist.com Inc. sites...
ComputerHobbyist | CameraHobbyist | GuitarHobbyist | TerrariaHobbyist | FarmHobbyist | CraftHobbyist | WineHobbyist | BeerHobbyist | GolfHobbyist
KitHobbyist | RCHobbyist | RailroadHobbyist | DiecastHobbyist | CoinHobbyist | StampHobbyist | PatchHobbyist | CardHobbyist | StereoHobbyist

Forward

New window
Print all
Sponsored Links (feedback)
Classic Car Classifieds
Buy/Sell Cars, Parts & Accessories Classic Cars Online Swap Meet
www.pomonaclassifieds.com
Herpterra.com
Quality Reptiles at
Affordable Prices
www.herpterra.com
Car Classified Ad
Search 1000s of cars for sale 100% free. Post your car for sale!
www.Kijiji.com/Cars-For-Sale
Pet Cost Calculator
How much will your pet cost you? Calculate your pet's cost of care.
www.vpipetinsurance.com
Sailboats for less
Thousands with photos, all sizes all makes, serving you since 1996.
www.SailboatOwners.com
Used Inflatable Boats
Buy or Sell Used Inflatable Boats Post a Free Classified Ad
Inflatable-Boats.com
Majestic Reptile Cages
Furniture Style Reptile Cages Hand crafted for your reptile.
CagesByDesign.com
Classified Ad Software
Setup your own classifieds. Instant download and easy install.
www.68Classifieds.com
More about...
Rescue Me »
Sri Lanka News »
Kingsnake »
Fake Snake »
About these links
« Back to Inbox

Archive

Report spam

Delete

Move to

Labels

More actions

‹ Newer 1469 of 2034 Older ›
Use free POP access to download your messages to Outlook or devices that support POP. Learn more
You are currently using 1250 MB (17%) of your 7312 MB.
Last account activity: 51 minutes ago on this computer. Details
Gmail view: standard | turn off chat | basic HTML Learn more
©2009 Google - Terms - Privacy Policy - Gmail Blog - Join the Gmail team - Google Home

Old 04-04-2009, 07:07 PM   #54
Mooing Tricycle
If it was overheating, that may be the cause, ( What kind of heat pack was used? they all have different peak temps, and temperature durations) but i also wonder if it was because of how the animals were shipped.... The snake that had the problems was on the bottom right? Were they placed in bags? ( if i missed this please just PM me/link) if so, could an animal being crushed by others cause these same symptoms?

I know of stories where multiple animals shipped in one box have killed others within that box due to the weight of the animals on top shifting and crushing them/causing enough injury to cause them to become lethargic and eventually die.

Whats with the change of the web page? Why was this done? When EXACTLY was payment sent for these animals? Was the buyer made aware of these changes to your terms before money was sent? were they made aware of the terms for these animals at the time of purchase? Did they even ask?

Old 04-04-2009, 07:25 PM   #55
myminskins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
If it was overheating, that may be the cause, ( What kind of heat pack was used? they all have different peak temps, and temperature durations) but i also wonder if it was because of how the animals were shipped.... The snake that had the problems was on the bottom right? Were they placed in bags? ( if i missed this please just PM me/link) if so, could an animal being crushed by others cause these same symptoms?

I know of stories where multiple animals shipped in one box have killed others within that box due to the weight of the animals on top shifting and crushing them/causing enough injury to cause them to become lethargic and eventually die.

Whats with the change of the web page? Why was this done? When EXACTLY was payment sent for these animals? Was the buyer made aware of these changes to your terms before money was sent? were they made aware of the terms for these animals at the time of purchase? Did they even ask?
I still have the box and heatpack and all contents . She said in a prior post it was a 40 hr pack . I have not confirmed this . The box was a virtual oven due to the padded foil panels within the styrofaom...add 3 6 mo old bps in bags adn not only did it most likely get too hot...the weight of the others and lack of space would/could have prevented the animal from expanding its lungs or so I am told by others with experience .
And no I was not notified of any change in policy . I went back to her site to retrieve her ph # and couldnt find it any more . The night I was at the vet trying to reach her .....another breeder searched the net for me and found it somewhere .
I dont think she posted the emails of my numerous requests for her ph # prior to and after shipping . As I told her my notebook had been misplaced a few days prior when I was in the hospital .
When I did get her ph # through another breeder and called from the vet that night she acted surprised and even reluctantly admitted it was even her on the phone . I finally just said Debbie I know this is you and proceeded to tell her what was going on and make sure she understood there was a possibility of IBD and she should lock down . That was when she told me her friend came over and verified she didnt have ibd ??
But no we were not notified that her guarentee was no longer available after we purchased ....it just became apparent that was what the scam was .

Old 04-04-2009, 07:29 PM   #56
myminskins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post

sorry to skip your other question . these are the ads that the animals were purchased from . we made pymts as agreed beginning within a couple days of the ads running.

Old 04-04-2009, 07:39 PM   #57
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB_BPz View Post
Believe it or NOT...Yes and im guilty of this so im not just pointing the finger here
A flipper is someone that buys animals strictly for the purpose of reselling them, not someone that buys animals for their collection and then decides to sell them later on.

Old 04-04-2009, 07:47 PM   #58
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by myminskins View Post
Offered for sale is this this AMAZING caramel albino female. She was hatched in June of 08, and is currently 246 grams. She is eating F/T adult mice.
Debbie, who hatched this BP and who did you buy it from?

Will you do an IBD test to rule out that and to assure yourself and evryone else that you do not in fact have IBD running rampant in your collection?

Old 04-04-2009, 07:58 PM   #59
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post

Tell us a lil

I'm always a little confused
Nope, I didnt read the thread! Just know since Eddy posted a comment it wasnt about him.. Am I right?

Old 04-04-2009, 08:10 PM   #60
ToshaMc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
Since she said the heat pack was on the top, and repeatedly said the "car" was on the bottom, I can't see how the "car" is damaged by heat, when the other two snakes(which there is nearly no mention of) are supposedly fine.
I would guess that perhaps the caramel was damaged in shipping by the box being dropped? But if it were overheating, then either the other snakes should show MORE damag(being closer to the heat), or the caramel should have been on top.
Why hasn't there been a necropsy? Is the snake still alive? How long since shipping has it been? If it's been longer than a month, and the snake is eating, no regurging and no RI or mouth rot, then I'd not suspect IBD any longer.
From personal experiance with vets and IBD symptoms...
Even reptile vets will immediately jump to the possibility of IBD. This is not a bad thing, but it does mean a lot of times they say IBD.. when it's just injury or genetics.
IBD can be seen in blood, organs or brain tissues. BUT.. IBD can be present in just one or two places.. and not seen in the others. However, you cannot rule OUT IBD in any snake at all, ever. You cannot prove a negative in this case. If the vet euthanized the snake, and took samples of the brain to test, the vet will then say that the IBD might have been in bits of the brain other than the biopsied portions. Same for negative results on blood, or even on organ biopsys.
If there's no IBD in the blood.. then they normally want to biopsy the organs. If there's no IBD in the organs.. then they want to biopsy the brain(after euthanisia).
Unless you have a necropsy report you don't know what happened to the snake, so should not be accusing anyone of having IBD. If that snake has IBD, then it should be dead within about a month, and the other two should already be showing symptoms.

AFTER ALL THIS... the seller should offer a refund or replacement. With the risk of IBD, then I could understand requesting ONLY a refund, ONCE you provide proof the snake is dead and being necropsied. Why the snake was damaged is irrelevant to getting a refund or replacement. The snake obviously arrived damaged in some way.
*side note* Karo syrup is often used on small kittens or puppies(or small dogs) that are shocky, in order to raise the blood sugar when they have been stressed. It's not totally implausiable for someone knowledgable about stressed kittens to suggest "Hey I give them karo syrup, is there something like that I can give a stressed snake?". No, no one should give any snake karo syrup, but it's not as if she suggested giving the snake a cookie to eat.

The customer needs to provide the proof that the snake has been euthanized, then the seller should refund the money. The vet necropsy report should be posted no matter WHAT it says, to show whether either collection is at risk of IBD or NOT.

My $0.02.
Theresa Baker

The snake is still alive so there has been no necropsy but there was a blood test done to look for inclusions which came back negative. So it's likely heat stroke and/or oxygen deprivation that caused it to be like it is. However when Debbie was first notified of this there is no way she would have know it was not IBD and still blew it off as no big deal. Since the snake is not dead a necropsy cannot be done, and as Debbie stated she won't take the snake back at this point to decide what should be done with it. At this point if the snake can have any quality of life it may not need to be euthanised unless someone needs piece of mind.

The 40 hour heat packs heat up to 155 degrees and use up the oxygen inside the box -- packed inside foil you can imagine how hot it was and how little outside air exchange there was -- why the other two were not affected who knows maybe they to a lesser extent - maybe being on the top they had more air circulation, maybe they were better hydrated, less stressed - maybe the snake was not right going into the bag in the first place -- it's anyones guess.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!