Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 41 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 09:21 PM   #401
thomas davis
not one of the times it happened?!?!?!?!? how so??? what do you know??? because resolution totally happened! or will as stated by both parties.
and no they apparently COULDNT figure it out and that is WHY it is here.
hurt my feelings??? what does that mean??? you havnt hurt my feelings.
it does seem odd that your only posts on this site are in this one thread somehow trying to defend jerrys actions.
 
Old 03-05-2012, 09:38 PM   #402
East_Coast
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
not one of the times it happened?!?!?!?!? how so??? what do you know??? because resolution totally happened! or will as stated by both parties.
and no they apparently COULDNT figure it out and that is WHY it is here.
hurt my feelings??? what does that mean??? you havnt hurt my feelings.
it does seem odd that your only posts on this site are in this one thread somehow trying to defend jerrys actions.
these side squabbles are so predictable and so ridiculous.

Yawn....
 
Old 03-05-2012, 09:48 PM   #403
Christina Vincent
Ya, quit makin me look for non thread related posts lol, my email alert from my phone - while funny - is less funny when I look and see you two arguing O.o just sayin...the thread was necessary, will indeed help others in making purchasing decisions and just may work out wonderfully for the OP and seller.
 
Old 03-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #404
rattler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerards View Post
Jerry is refunding him and there is no proof of what happened. There isn't even a test to say it is ZD. Stu said he talked to Jerry and they are working it out. What else is there to talk about? Stu is getting his full refund and all the comments from the keyboard commandos is what's irrelevant.
This pretty much sums thing up. I know both Stu and Jerry and can't say anything but good things about them both. With that said I'm sure everything will turn out just fine.
 
Old 03-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #405
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerards View Post
I don't know Jerry or Stu. I'm not concerned about their deal. This thread got big fast and the way some people(you being one of them) use this forum is what made me post. This place can and does do good. This was not one of the times where that happened. Stu and Jerry are big boys and they can figure stuff out on their own. To think that you insisting on someone doing something helped is crazy. You can't make someone do something they don't want to do. Stu didn't like Jerry's way and Jerry didn't like Stu's way. Who is wrong there? They are and were the only ones that made something happened. What is left to say that helps the situation? Are you going to sit here and wait until Stu gets paid or else? Will you be ready to TYPE something to make someone do something? Lol! Your fingers must be jacked! The deal is done, if he doesn't pay up it's back on but you and the other after deal made commenters aren't doing anything. Sorry if I hurt you feelings with my first post. I'm trying to stop, I really am!
In my opinion, the way people used this thread has apparently been of a big help to Stu. Why did he bring it here? Did it help bring about a resolution? Would that have happened otherwise? Sorry, I guess people can't see what is right in front of them if it doesn't just flat out slap them silly to get their full attention.

A lot of people have learned from this thread and will likely learn more over time just from how this all pans out. Satisfactory resolutions have taken place time and time again here on the BOI, and yet the detractors continue to turn a blind eye to that fact. Quite frankly, and in my opinion, once the one-on-one negotiations after the fact have ended with no resolution in sight, there really isn't any other place on the planet where a resolution CAN possibly come about. Do you think law enforcement will help? Want to file a lawsuit? The reason I set up the BOI in the first place was because I found out through personal experience that NONE of those options will help you. Do you think law enforcement is going to be concerned about a snake deal for a paltry $3100? Do you think an attorney is going to be interested in being retained to file a lawsuit for that small amount of money? Heck, if would cost at least twice that amount just to establish the court of jurisdiction. So yeah, good luck with that ....

So again, WHY did Stu bring this issue HERE?

And no, the deal is NOT done till the refund takes place and the animals are back in Jerry's hands. At this point things have only been SAID, not DONE. If things were always DONE as were SAID, then there would be absolutely no reason for the BOI to exist.

So please, all the backseat drivers claiming that this is over with, zip it. The fat lady hasn't come close to singing yet.
 
Old 03-05-2012, 10:51 PM   #406
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
In my opinion, the way people used this thread has apparently been of a big help to Stu. Why did he bring it here? Did it help bring about a resolution? Would that have happened otherwise? Sorry, I guess people can't see what is right in front of them if it doesn't just flat out slap them silly to get their full attention.

A lot of people have learned from this thread and will likely learn more over time just from how this all pans out. Satisfactory resolutions have taken place time and time again here on the BOI, and yet the detractors continue to turn a blind eye to that fact. Quite frankly, and in my opinion, once the one-on-one negotiations after the fact have ended with no resolution in sight, there really isn't any other place on the planet where a resolution CAN possibly come about. Do you think law enforcement will help? Want to file a lawsuit? The reason I set up the BOI in the first place was because I found out through personal experience that NONE of those options will help you. Do you think law enforcement is going to be concerned about a snake deal for a paltry $3100? Do you think an attorney is going to be interested in being retained to file a lawsuit for that small amount of money? Heck, if would cost at least twice that amount just to establish the court of jurisdiction. So yeah, good luck with that ....

So again, WHY did Stu bring this issue HERE?

And no, the deal is NOT done till the refund takes place and the animals are back in Jerry's hands. At this point things have only been SAID, not DONE. If things were always DONE as were SAID, then there would be absolutely no reason for the BOI to exist.

So please, all the backseat drivers claiming that this is over with, zip it. The fat lady hasn't come close to singing yet.
You do not need to defend your website to me. I think it does work sometimes.
What can you say now that is of any help until the time of the refund passes?
 
Old 03-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #407
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerards View Post
You do not need to defend your website to me. I think it does work sometimes.
What can you say now that is of any help until the time of the refund passes?
If Jerry follows through with the refund this website worked whether you want to admit it or not. If it bothers you so much for someone besides you to post why not just stop reading this thread?
 
Old 03-05-2012, 11:27 PM   #408
Gerards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
If Jerry follows through with the refund this website worked whether you want to admit it or not. If it bothers you so much for someone besides you to post why not just stop reading this thread?
So I should not want to read relative information on here. I thought this is for me to make decisions. I said the site works sometimes. I am happy they reached a conclusion. It's all the opinions from people that don't know either of them and tell people what they should do about a deal.
 
Old 03-06-2012, 12:08 AM   #409
laterob
I don't know either of them. I am wondering why a 7-week or so delay from when Stu told Jerry he wasn't satisfied until he can expect his refund? How come nobody is asking about the slow repayment? Never spend the money until you know the customer is right, right?

From the (simpler) transaction standpoint, this thing is a train wreck. Throw in the two warring sides bringing their arguments here from who-knows-what forum and the zd stuff, and you get a 40-pager.

Jerry needs a TOS. Don't ever buy without asking about TOS's, viewers.
 
Old 03-06-2012, 12:09 AM   #410
laterob
*satisfied, right?
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BEWARE!! Donny Hamblet, DonnyDemonic, 91Hiss Exotics sick animals!! BEWARE!! acorsi Board of Inquiry® 27 12-22-2013 03:50 PM
Amphibians beware: Beware young beetles' deadly 'siren call' RSS_news Herps In The News 0 09-26-2011 02:20 PM
Jerry Graham aka bigred21001, and oniondip@ymail.com -- Buyer Beware! SnakeEyesExotics Board of Inquiry® 82 01-06-2010 12:00 PM
Beware: Gerald (Jerry) and Melissa Johnson tejasranger Board of Inquiry® 6 11-22-2005 07:28 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 AM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.11397290 seconds with 13 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2018, FaunaClassifieds, LLC