Why so much for Lechies?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-05-2018, 08:40 AM   #1
Cutloe
Why so much for Lechies??

I see a lot of mix island lechies for the same price as pure locality lechies. I think 550 is way too high for mix island. Why is the price so high? I understand 300-500 for hatchlings but 550 plus for a hatchling mix island seems ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Old 04-05-2018, 08:50 AM   #2
James L
If you don't like the prices, don't purchase.

Old 04-05-2018, 08:52 AM   #3
Cutloe
Quote:
Originally Posted by James L View Post
If you don't like the prices, don't purchase.
I wasn't inquiring about purchase decisions I was inquiring about price point captain obvious. I'll wait for a more educated response.

Old 04-05-2018, 09:04 AM   #4
James L
Sounds good. By the way, this section is for ads, not rants. Thanks

Old 04-05-2018, 09:07 AM   #5
GalaxyDragon
Maybe the classifieds are not the best place for this topic. BUT It is probably due to how old leachies have to be before they can breed and how the "make pairs" as apposed to just pairing them up to mate. So finding compatible pair can be difficult. And they only lay a egg or two a year.....

Old 04-05-2018, 09:09 AM   #6
Cutloe
Quote:
Originally Posted by James L View Post
Sounds good. By the way, this section is for ads, not rants. Thanks
That's a step forward towards respectable dialogue, congrats! Now let's see if we can differentiate between a question and a "rant". Sorry, I'm not a professional internet blogger, I'll go to the discussion area next time.

Old 04-05-2018, 09:12 AM   #7
Cutloe
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyDragon View Post
Maybe the classifieds are not the best place for this topic. BUT It is probably due to how old leachies have to be before they can breed and how the "make pairs" as apposed to just pairing them up to mate. So finding compatible pair can be difficult. And they only lay a egg or two a year.....
Thanks so much. I understand that totally, I have a pines island that was 550 and a mix that was 400. I see a lot of mix for 550 plus with no paperwork at all. I understand 400 but 550 with no paperwork seems a bit much for a hatchling.

Old 04-05-2018, 10:50 AM   #8
eperras
Well "paperwork" on leachies is not a thing, first of all, and second, it completely depends on what the parents look like. Sometimes mixes are the most gorgeous animals and that plays a big part of it. If you want, pm me and I can send you some photos of absolutely mind blowing mixes.

Old 04-05-2018, 12:48 PM   #9
Carnitas182
I agree I got my mixed leachie (GT X NU ANNA) for 350 and then I see Nu Ami x Nu Anna for 550-600 and I see Moro X Nu Anna for 400

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Old 04-05-2018, 01:05 PM   #10
AbsoluteApril
Moving this to the discussion forums

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!