Cahaba River Colubrids Jeff Clayton Inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-27-2004, 09:23 AM   #1
DAND
Question Cahaba River Colubrids Jeff Clayton Inquiry

Has anyone out there in herp land had any dealings with Cahaba River Colubrids - Jeff Clayton? Any information would be helpful.

Thanks

DAND

Old 03-28-2004, 07:23 PM   #2
jwoolard
Thumbs up Cahaba River Colubrids- Outstanding!

For those of you considering great snakes, whether it’s Hognose, Corns, Brazilians or others, you can’t go wrong with Jeff Clayton at Cahaba River Colubrids. I've known Jeff for quite a long time and have snakes from his collection. Jeff is very knowledgeable about herpetoculture and takes pride in the quality of animals he keeps and produces. His stock comes from some of the best in the business and he won’t sell you anything that is not 100% healthy.
I am certain you won't be disappointed in anything you buy from him.
Best of luck in your endeavors.
John Woolard
Buck Creek Ectotherms

Old 10-29-2007, 11:24 PM   #3
Nagini
Has anyone heard anything more resent about Jeff?

Old 10-30-2007, 08:47 PM   #4
Dixie Reptiles
Jeff does my show in Birmingham AL,he has great animals and I have never had any complaints about him.Terry Heuring

Old 10-31-2007, 08:56 AM   #5
Nokturnel Tom
BAD GUY in my book!

I purchased a trio of "high yellow Brooksi" from him a few years back. They turned out to be average looking Florida Kings and ALL 3 were males. He never returned any of my emails and disappeared. His snakes were misrepresented and he sexed them wrong. The deal seemed to good to be true, it was....... Not cool at all.
Tom Stevens
TomsSnakes.com
TomsCleanAir.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!