Luis Taracena (HERPHOBBIEST) Bad Guy Buyer Beware - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2007, 08:18 AM   #61
hhmoore
Not too long ago, I was perusing the classifieds and a couple of things caught my eye...then I noticed Luis T's name there. I very briefly - so briefly, in fact, that the thought was barely recognizable - considered taking the chance. HA. I closed the ad, and was never so much as tempted to open any of his others. I'm sorry that Deborah got ripped off, but, oh, so glad I was familiar with Luis' history.
You did the right thing in posting the details, Deborah...hopefully, Luis' future customers find their way here before sending any $$ his way.

Old 10-07-2007, 11:02 AM   #62
Wilomn
ohhhhh loooooie, where'd ya go?

You KNOW you ripped this girl off. You KNOW you sent her a misrepresented SICK snake after she told YOU not to ship.

That's a pretty crappy thing to do. Of course, we ALL know you are VERY familiar with crap, being veritably FULL of it, but you COULD lesson the poo-factor ASSociated with your name by making this right.

Make her payments if you have to but make this right.

Just because you're a scumbag today doesn't mean you have to be a scumbag tomorrow. Personally, I think you'll be a scumbag until the end of time but I'm ever hopeful. I think you KNOW you did wrong, like Rick said, and that you WANT to make it right.

Just do it.

Old 10-08-2007, 04:00 PM   #63
mdc
Quote:
Hey Rick,

When I gave you the Ball Pythons, I bit the bullet and took the loss... Do you think for a moment Matt would had send them back??? Matt's snake die because it was ill. Not because a bad rat in a million. Both of my Albinos are alive and well, must be a miracle!!! Besides, what difference would the necropsy report would had made to anyone who has already set their mind and is unwilling to change it? E-mail me I will send you a copy of the necropsy results. May give you some closure. Please, let's leave this to Matt Crabe's post....

Luis.
Luis, posting the necropsy would have made a difference because it would be the first time you ever followed through with something you said you were going to do. If you really do have a copy, please send it to me as I have still never seen a copy (although, I'm guessing it doesn't exist). You claim I sent you a sick snake, but I believe you had it for quite some time before it ever got sick. It also seems that every post that comes up about you seems to be about a sick snake of yours that you don't have the money to refund. When a snake gets sick at your house, do you just sell it so you don't have to take it to the vet? I remember you didn't take my snake to the vet because you didn't have the money so you just let it die. Maybe you should collect stamps instead as at least you couldn't kill them. I did a search, but I couldn't find any posts about my multiple sick snakes - maybe they just exist in your head.

Debbie, I'm sorry for your loss and I hope Luis does something to make it right. I doubt he will, but make sure you spread this information to everyone you meet in this business. Eventually Luis' business will die like all of the snakes he comes in contact with.

Luis, you truly are scumbag and I can't wait till karma comes to get you.

Matt Crabe

Old 10-10-2007, 12:54 AM   #64
HerpHobbiest
First off Debbie and I exchanged e-mail for weeks before she send me any money. I told her I was using the money to pay for other animals I was buying.

When she was sure she wanted to buy the animal she choose, she send me money. Soon after Debbie wanted a refund. The terms of sale clearly states: "No Cash Refunds" I choose this over "All Sales Are Final" to give customers the option of choosing between different animals I have available.

I shipped a healthy snake. The same one Debbie wanted.

Debbie say that the snake was smaller that she though it would be, and again Ask for a cash refund. The snake was the same size I told her it was. I know because I measured the snake when Debbie asked.

Next Debbie said that the snake was sick.

I reply to send the snake back and that I would ship out the sister. Debbie refused to ship the claim sick snake back. She insisted for me to send a replacement snake first. I told her I could just not do that. At this point she refused my help to make the situation better and she assumed all responsability. Debbie should have taken her sick snake to a vet, but she did not.

Later, She claim the snake had die.

I told here that I would credit her, if she got a necropsy that would prove that the snake was sick and die from a long term illness or a genetic defect.

At this point Debbie stop email communication. I assumed that the snake may have not been sick, and had probably not die. Debbie was running out of reasons to get her money back. So she stop trying.

If the snake was sick, it probably died from neglet.

A year later Debbie contact me. Telling me that I owe her. Demanding that I pay her or credit her purchase in full. I was willing to work with her... But her and her husband were being rude. And I do not respond well to threats.

Now, if I was to buy a $1,000. snake, and I call the breeder and say: "Hey the snake died." Will a breeder just pack another snake and ship it. No questions ask???

The answer is: "NO."

Most breeders I ask, would said they want the dead snake back. or they would at least want to see a picture of the dead animal.

Debbie Along with the Salmon Hypo I send you a 100% Het Albino Boa. Did that Animal died too?

Luis.

Old 10-10-2007, 12:59 AM   #65
Wilomn
Where is your TOS posted? Where can your victims er, buyers find it?

Old 10-10-2007, 01:29 AM   #66
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Where is your TOS posted? Where can your victims er, buyers find it?
looie, you were here and read this when I posted it.

Why did you run away without answering?

Why did you pull a "mr. clark?"

Did she even know your TOS prior to sending you money?

Old 10-10-2007, 08:26 AM   #67
hunterreptiles
Listen you peice of _______

How Dare you Luis say that that snake died from neglect. It did but the neglect was on your end before i ever received it. AND We are not dealing with probably stick to the facts...
My animals receive top notch quality care, People who know me can vouch for that. Can Anyone Vouch for you? LOL

You never listed your tos because you don't even have anywhere to list it.
I told you before you shipped the snake after you already spent my money in paypal 5 Min's after I sent it that I wanted my money back and did not want you to ship the snake to give me a refund. I ask the reptile community Who would spend someones money 5 Min's after the sent it before you shipped anything to them. No one thats who.
People who also know Me will tell you that the snake died and I was very upset about that/ More than being upset about the money. When I received it and saw that it has a RI problem it was isolated and the heat was immed raised. The snake died so fast I'm thinking it had underlying medical issues beyond my knowledge.
Also post the email correspondence you sent me there isn't any except for making sure I had your paypal email so i could send you money. Where are the emails I want to see them. You never responded to my emails and changed your phone #. Was I supposed to hire a detective and waste more money on you? Your a con artist and you live like a fugitive.
Also I think it was fair after you ripped me off spending my money before you shipped the snake for me to ask you to send me the sister and the day I received her and checked her over I would have shipped the sick one back to you. Why should I have trusted you to do it the other way, So you could keep my money and sell the sick snake to someone else who didn't know better than to ever do business with you.

Since all through this you seem to be very intrested in other peoples opinions I'm not sure if your getting this now try and FOCUS, The general opinion her is you did me wrong and you owe me money.
Also the supposed het albino that i never received genetic paperwork on is doing fine. That is amazing being that it came from you.
Also how do you verbally agree to send me a credit of a Guyana retail 2 weeks ago and then just say i changed my mind? Thats really Good business!
The reason my husband got upset with you but never threatend you , is because you laughed at me. I do not think this is a laughing matter , an innocent animal lost her life and i am out $1000.00 and you find humor in this just also represents you character of lack of.
Don't yo ever question the care of my animals again. Instead read the 500+ bad threads on yourself.
Debbie
Hunter Reptiles

Old 10-10-2007, 08:37 AM   #68
hartsock
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterreptiles
Hi I just dont want this to become a drama series. I got badly burned from this person and I just want to put up a flag against him to inform newcomers who might do business with him Not to make that Mistake.
Debbie
Debbie,

I think the main reason for this to be here is to tell the story...that isn't turning something into a drama series, that is stating facts. Otherwise, for all we could know is that you are a jilted girlfriend who is out for revenge anyway she could get it. (not that you are anything of the sort, and this guy is certainly scum because of all the problems listed in threads above) One thing the BOI does is gives the accused a chance to answer and go back and make things right. It also allows the problem to be brought out into the open where all can see and give their opinions. Without details, people cannot judge for themselves.

Old 10-10-2007, 08:39 AM   #69
hartsock
WOW all I saw was the first page of this....sorry, for my last post there, my bad...but the guy is still scum to deal with IMO.

Old 10-10-2007, 09:17 AM   #70
HerpHobbiest
You ask me my TOS on post #24 of this tread I reply on post #26

It is on my Picture Trail Account under Available Boas, Available Python as well as Available Other Herps. I know she saw the TOS because she requested more pictures and that is where I host all my pictures. Besides, she went to my site to pick the one Het Albino out of all litermates.

To be honest I have other things to do, rather than answering the same questions over and over because not just you but in general people do not read the post posted and they quickly want to express their opinion.

I do not know what you mean by Mr Clark?

Luis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
looie, you were here and read this when I posted it.

Why did you run away without answering?

Why did you pull a "mr. clark?"

Did she even know your TOS prior to sending you money?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!