Shaun Roberson of www.pspituophis.com (Great Guy)!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2007, 11:03 PM   #1
ARKON
Shaun Roberson of www.pspituophis.com (Great Guy)!!!!

Hello, I just completed an excellent transaction with Shaun at pspituophis.com. I bought a male albino northern pinesnake and could not be happier. The pine arrived very well packed (styro insulated and heatpack held securely in place) very alert, girthy and just unbelievable color.

When I initially contacted him I told him I was interested but was going to the Hamburg, PA reptile show and was hoping to find one there as I had seen a couple at the show last time and that If I did not find one there I would be ordering one from him that Saturday night. Some people at this point probably wouldn't take the time to keep talking to me and answering questions but Shaun did and was prompt with his emails. He then proceeded to get me a shipping quote and told me to let him know.

The Hamburg, PA show only had 4 albino northern pines at it and all were female, so the minute I got home I contacted him and let him know I wanted a male if he had any left. He promptly emailed me back and said yes but he could not ship to the following week, I was fine with that as I had seen photos and posts of his on another forum I visit and others said he was great to deal with.

Well the snake is here and amazing, this snake looks better then the ones I had seen and just am very happy I decided to deal with Shaun. I will definitely be back as he seems to have a great stock of healthy, well kept reptiles. I checked Fauna before ordering and no info came up, that is why I thought this would be a good thread to have in-case others are interested in his stock but could not find anything on him. Thank you Shaun and hope to do biz again soon.

Old 10-31-2007, 11:19 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
^_^ Good to hear you had a good transaction. *takes a note that this person has Pits* heh.

And now... PICTURES MY FRIEND PICTURES!

Old 10-31-2007, 11:26 PM   #3
ARKON
I will post pics soon...

I wanted to post pics with this post but also wanted to give this little guy a few day's to settle in before I handle him or take him out for a photo shoot. These pits are starting to get addicting, this is my fourth northern in 2 months, now I have to pairs, 2 high white and black normals, one tan and black 100% het and one albino. Shaun also had unrelated lines which is the way I want to go, so his stock is a great resource!!!!! I will get pics up soon!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!