Serpentboy78-GOOD GUY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-15-2004, 10:54 PM   #1
Tim Cole
Thumbs up Serpentboy78-GOOD GUY!

Mike and I did a deal last week that I am pleased with. This was the second transaction between us and I want to recommend him as being one of the good guys that can be trusted.

Thanks again, Mike.

Old 11-16-2004, 12:19 AM   #2
serpentboy78
Thumbs up I'm glad u liked the deal...

Thanx, for the shout out Tim.. Im glad you are pleased with the snake. How was the show for you..? Anyways like wise Tim I would also reccommend to anyone, no ?'s asked. Thanx again Tim.
Mike Clark..

Old 11-16-2004, 12:56 AM   #3
allthatslithers
just recieved

i just recieved the best looking tx rats ive ever seen.this guy is outstanding on his quality!!thanks mike always a pleasure!!will do trades or bussiness with you in the future for sure!!!
chuck

Old 11-20-2004, 02:24 AM   #4
SERPENT819
Hello, My name is Jolie Myshel..... I just recently bought 1.1 of 04
Easter Hognose from Mike (serpentboy78). I just wanted to say I was very pleased with the snakes. They came very well paked and already on mice. He responded very quickly to my Emails and answered all of my questions. He even told me how to scent them over to mice. He even sent me a few toads to help out with that. I found this thread and just wanted to say I too think serpentboy78 is a very good guy, and I would not hesitate to buy from him again. I would rccommend him to anyone.Thanks again Mike for the awesome snakes!

Old 11-20-2004, 02:32 AM   #5
SERPENT819
I forgot to mention in my post, I wanted to thank Mike for telling me about this site. So that I can inquire about others I am considering buying from. Thanks again Mike!
Jolie Myshel

Old 11-20-2004, 07:13 PM   #6
D. Brasher
serpentboy good guy

I would have to agree that the serpentboy is a good fella and there is no doubt he is passionate about the animals he keeps and sells .

Old 10-28-2007, 08:11 PM   #7
herperholic
Thumbs up I recently bought from this person!

I must say I feel kinda werid about buying from this guy,after reading alot of what I've just read. I met Mike a while back @ an expo in houston.We were looking @ the same table @ the same time @ some lavender speckled kings,that I felt were over priced,he responded by saying "I have a nice speckled king collection at home,with some nice sub-adult lavenders he was thinking about selling.Long story short we swapped #'s I was invited to his place to get a gander at his collection. I must say for so many ppl dis-likeing this guy he has some beautiful hard to find snakes.I ended up leaving "Mike's"place with 3.3 various snakes,and I must say I was very pleased with the snakes,still am. I just had another tri-colored hog clutch. His service and display and animals were all top-notch if you ask me. Sorry to see so many ppl against ya Mike,but you were right! everything you told me I found on this site. He was very upfront about his poor rep. Im straying,anyways Thanks Mike for the snakes they are doing fine!

PS. I dont think this guy uses the handle "SERPENTBOY78" anymore.

Thanks,Jeff Whitmore

Old 10-28-2007, 08:56 PM   #8
Suncoast Herpetological
Jeff

I think you will find that no one was "against" Mike. They were "against" the way he did business and the way he comported himself on this site. A number of people said they had good dealings with him. As many have said on this site and others...it's not how you handle a good deal but how you perform on a deal that has problems that dictates your reputation in this business

Old 10-28-2007, 09:03 PM   #9
herperholic
Warning! Yes surr!!

I agree with you 100%. I was just posting about my dealings with him& that it was a flawless deal. I dont know about his past other than what ive read,and what he himself told me.Which Ive read all here on this site. I guess I picked the wrong person or thread to post my 2nd post on.

Jeff Whitmore

Old 10-28-2007, 09:30 PM   #10
Suncoast Herpetological
Not at all Jeff. You have every right and responsibility to report a good transaction. It all goes into the mix to paint a picture of Mike.

Unfortunately, there is far more black paint than white in his threads here.

That can change...it doesn't happen often but it does happen

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!