ScottsSerpents False advertisment.. - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-04-2006, 12:48 AM   #61
reptilebreeder
Well your post a begs a couple questions/ comments.

First, you highlight one poster to make an example, there are a half dozen who stated they saw that the ad said- $150 shipped, so address them. Besides the poster you picked to "fight" would probably not be able to post for a couple years if they had that "60 day suspension, for frivolous posts" or whatever the comment was. The feeding bill for the idle "hunting dogs" would be astronomical.

Second, It's been a while for me, but unless one is purchasing in major bulk for BP's is $12 the going price for CB?, or is this a CB vs CH issue with the seller that also needs to be addressed? Just curious at this point, maybe that is the going rate now for CB.

Old 07-04-2006, 12:50 AM   #62
Rainbowboaman
Terry,
You are really digging yourself a deeper grave here & ultimately chasing away any customers that might have doubted the thread in the beginning. I don't look at the ball pythons ads but clicked on link in thread to see if what was posted about pricing was true. Had it not said $150.00 shipped I would have PM'd Stephanie. That $50.00 pricing typo mistake has cost you tenfold by attacking people in this thread. Here we go with the typical legal action threats. Here is where you are putting your reputation

Old 07-04-2006, 01:34 AM   #63
ScottsSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
I never read your ad before that thread was posted. I have no knowledge of Stephanie.
I did however click onto the link in the first post when Stephanie posted it. It did say 150 shipped. So did at least a half a dozen other members here. I could care less how much you sell your snakes for but you did change that ad after Stephanie made her post. Many credible people saw it also. That is a fact.

You made a mistake when posting your ad. You could have just not sold the snakes to her. But instead you changed your ad to make her look guilty of something she was not.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Dude once again think before you comment!!!

You said "You could have just not sold the snakes to her", I did not sell her any snakes. She iquired about them and I told her the price. Get your facts straight!!!

Price change or not she asked the price I told her it and she did not want to buy them. Why you guys are crying over this very petty little thing I dont know.

Old 07-04-2006, 01:37 AM   #64
ScottsSerpents
Read my reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsutton5
I also notice he has not been back here to defend himself, raises all kind of red flags

Besides I dont really have to defend pettyness!!!

Old 07-04-2006, 01:39 AM   #65
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsSerpents
Price change or not she asked the price I told her it and she did not want to buy them. Why you guys are crying over this very petty little thing I dont know.
Because you lied about the original ad, Scott. When you lie on the BOI, it's not taken too well by the community. It speaks volumes of your character (or lack their of) how you present yourself here.

Old 07-04-2006, 01:43 AM   #66
ScottsSerpents
Dude grow up get a life and stop crying

Quote:
Since you don’t have enough guts to own up to the scummy thing you did. I will be attaching this notice to all your ads shortly.

Warning-
It is extremely possible if you purchase an animal from this person, after you have paid, he may go back, change the price of this ad, and try to ruin your reputation.

Please view this thread on the BOI
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=82824

Lets also put this in perspective not only are you calling Stephanie a liar, You are calling me a liar and

ravensgait
The Reptile House
TripleMoonsExotic
Rainbowboaman
------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude grow up get a life and stop crying where did I call the above names a liar?

Stop making things up! If you want to maliciously try to ruin my business I will take legal action against you!!!!!!!!!!

Call me if you have a problem I am getting tired or you bad talking me!!!

Keep it up and watch whats happens legally to you

Old 07-04-2006, 01:45 AM   #67
Dennis Hultman
Are you really that challenged?

It’s a fact you didn’t sell her your snakes!

It’s a fact that you didn’t have to sell her your snakes!

It’s my opinion; she shouldn’t have posted a thread about it.

It’s a fact that after she did post the thread that YOU went back and changed your ad!

Then you came on here and stated you didn’t change your ad. Got it! DUDE!

You Lied! You said your ad never stated that it was 150 Shipped!

Old 07-04-2006, 01:47 AM   #68
Rainbowboaman
Quote:
Does anyone have a backhoe?

Old 07-04-2006, 01:52 AM   #69
Gib
Wow....some ppl just dont seem to ever get it

I saw the ad and it DID say 150 shipped...But hey I guess i must be confused as well...

Old 07-04-2006, 01:54 AM   #70
ScottsSerpents
Dennis Hultman is a liar I never sold a snake to Skunklver18!!!

Quote:
Since you don’t have enough guts to own up to the scummy thing you did. I will be attaching this notice to all your ads shortly.

Warning-
It is extremely possible if you purchase an animal from this person, after you have paid, he may go back, change the price of this ad, and try to ruin your reputation.

Please view this thread on the BOI
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=82824

Lets also put this in perspective not only are you calling Stephanie a liar, You are calling me a liar and

ravensgait
The Reptile House
TripleMoonsExotic
Rainbowboaman
__________________________________________________ _________

Funny you are talking about me being a liar. LOOK WHAT DENNIS PUT!

You said above: "It is extremely possible if you purchase an animal from this person, after you have paid, he may go back, change the price of this ad, and try to ruin your reputation.

I never sold Skunklver18 a snake she just asked about some that I had for sale. She is the one that started this thread and if you read her post she states that she did not buy from me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!