ScottsSerpents False advertisment.. - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-04-2006, 02:29 AM   #81
ScottsSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Terry, That makes seven people that have posted. Why would we all lie?

That's all you had to say in the beginning. Instead of saying the ad didn't state 150 shipped!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont feel I have to justify what I know is true in my heart!

Look at my old ads on ball pythons and the prices you can see that the prices are even more for the balls there $20 ea would mean $140+ shipping

I know I gave her a great deal and that she should have not come on her in the first place.

She was well aware of whats going on. She also has a phone # I would post it but I dont want to get in Trouble legally.

She stated she does not have a phone... LOL

Old 07-04-2006, 02:29 AM   #82
ravensgait
Terry you said"""Listen people I sell lots of balls and for diffrent prices. The orig ones she wanted were sold it is as simple as that. She wanted to know how much another 7 would be I told her $200 shipped. The original one's were babies! These are 6 month old balls that have upkeep and food money invested in them. She knew the price, and I did not change the price till after she called me because I remembered I sold the last lot to marie F. a custermer of mine. These are a older lot of balls and she wanted females in them too. That is why I told her $200.

I hope all you negative talkers self-reflect on your actions!!""

Terry try to stick to just one or two versions of your story will ya!! That's the problem with lying you have to remember what you said(here it is written down and Terry can't get his story straight)

Oh by the way Terry did you contact a couple of buddies to help you out?( Seems his defenders here live within a few minutes of Terry or at least the computers used by those persona's do)

Want to try another story Terry? just so ya know I don't think anyone believes the last 2 or 3 you've told. Maybe a completly new one might help..Randy

Old 07-04-2006, 02:31 AM   #83
Android
By the way, is this a circus room to post belittling Photoshop images or are you people professionals?

Old 07-04-2006, 02:32 AM   #84
Gib
Wow....I wonder how many times the story will change before the nights over with???

i

Old 07-04-2006, 02:33 AM   #85
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsSerpents
Grow up
Quit lying.

Old 07-04-2006, 02:33 AM   #86
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android
Scott,
I believe that if anyone of their ads had some kind of typo or mistake in it that as soon as they were made aware they would change it. To leave a misleading ad alone only would only incriminate you further. I agree with you totally. Now people are slinging mud and making jokes on behalf of you and your business. These are the same people who have been on all day trying to think of clever ways to bash you. I still have not seen any proof that you have lied. I think that these posts are just being piggy-backed without any knowledgeable basis other than the post prior.
With all respect, that’s not the point. He called her a liar and denied he made a change. When in fact she wasn’t.

P.S. I wasn't home until 5:00pm today

Old 07-04-2006, 02:33 AM   #87
shrap
Dennis,

At this point that post of his screams nothing but "cover my ass".

Quote:
She knew the price, and I did not change the price till after she called me because I remembered I sold the last lot to marie F. a custermer of mine.
How could she know the price if the ad still said $150 shipped when she originally inquired? He forgot he was sold out of the $150 shipped snakes? That just doesnt add up to me. Sounds like nothing but more lies and attempts to cover his ass. Keep digging there Terry, keep digging.

Old 07-04-2006, 02:35 AM   #88
ravensgait
Andrew keep sticking up for your buddy!! what else are friends for, how long have you known each other or are you one and the same?
Yet in the future when you go to make a deal on a reptile and someone does a search for info about you this thread will come up. Doesn't show you in a very good light..Randy

Old 07-04-2006, 02:42 AM   #89
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont feel I have to justify what I know is true in my heart!

Look at my old ads on ball pythons and the prices you can see that the prices are even more for the balls there $20 ea would mean $140+ shipping

I know I gave her a great deal and that she should have not come on her in the first place.

She was well aware of whats going on. She also has a phone # I would post it but I dont want to get in Trouble legally.

She stated she does not have a phone... LOL
Terry, as I have stated, I didn’t believe she had a case for a BOI post. I wouldn’t have posted something like this on the BOI myself. But I know what I read in your ad “150.00 shipped.” I know it was changed after this thread started. If it was changed because of a typo, that's all right. that's all that needed to be stated. But to say she lied about is wrong.

Old 07-04-2006, 02:46 AM   #90
Android
ravensgait,
I know Scott as well as I know you. The man was not defending himself nor was he even present while you guys bashed him so I felt compelled to join in. Oh yeah, I don't sell snakes and I don't want to buy any. Even if I did, I have treated everyone with respect while simply stating my opinions. I don't need to worry about my rep here on Fauna so understand that I treat everyone with respect regardless of my snake purchasing/selling abilities.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!