Sam Day (Karma Kritters)=Good Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-27-2007, 11:40 AM   #1
DavidBeard
Sam Day (Karma Kritters)=Good Guy!

POSITIVE!

I just finished a transaction with Sam Day and I could not be happier! His customer service, packaging and livestock are flawless. He was very flexible and accomodating with me during our transaction and I would not hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks again, Sam! You rock!

Old 02-27-2007, 12:50 PM   #2
Only Exotics
I have been dealing with Sam for a couple of years now and have always been happy with the animals he's sent. I highly recommend him and look forward to doing business with him again.

Ron

Old 02-28-2007, 01:35 AM   #3
land536
Thumbs up

I agree all the way!!!! I know Sam and Megan personally, you can look anywhere and not find better people! When I moved to Fl. from Louisiana I met Sam and Megan.I had owned a few Niles in La, but, had never owned a snake.Sam got my first snake for me, then was there anytime I needed help,anytime!!My girlfriend was not into herps at all, then, Sam got her some water dragons. She now has almost as many herps as I do!I have personally witnessed Sam and Megan do things that are above and beyond good customer service, boarding sick reptiles back to health, free of charge, giving health guarantees far beyond anyone in the business, and give his personal phone number to everyone, with the instructions to call anytime day or night( I know this for a fact, as I have called him at 11:00 pm over a situation with my boas).He often helps new herpers find what is right for them, by helping them pick out the reptile they like and, is right for beginners, then gives them his personal number to call anytime with questions.His shop is spotless, and you will not find better looking animals anywhere.Megan spends from the time she walks in the door, till the time Sam drags her out the door, cleaning cages and caring for the animals.I spend alot of time at their store so I can say this first hand.I could go on, but I know how these long posts are to read. A++++++++ and an asset to the herp community

Old 02-28-2007, 05:50 PM   #4
varnyard
I have dealt with Sam Day of Rainforest pet many times, both as a seller and a buyer. Sam is one of the good guys for sure. Him and his wife are very great assets to our hobby. AAA+++ all the way!!

Old 02-28-2007, 06:16 PM   #5
varnyard
Sam Day is known as Karma Kritters, but also owns a petshop here local named Rainforest pets. Just so there in no confusion.

Old 02-28-2007, 08:07 PM   #6
sppeavy
I also will vouch for Sam. We have done a few deals in the past year and I hope to do more. Nice guy and very honest. Thumbs up!!!

Old 10-08-2007, 08:26 PM   #7
Sweeney's Serpents
Can someone contact Samuel and tell him that he needs to pay me before he buys any more snakes. I gave him 175 rats for $100 trade to try and help his struggling reptile shop. I was in no hurry to get payed back but now that he had to closed his business he needs to pay up. He knows he owes.

I also appreciate him messing me up on a snake sale by being sneeky with a mutual friend who he also owes money too. I don't consider you a nice guy and now trust has become an issue.

Scott Sweeney
Sweeney's Serpents

Old 10-08-2007, 09:55 PM   #8
Karma Kritters
Scott,
Hey why have you not contacted me? I asked you to meet me at our mutual friends house two weekends ago to get the money. You also emailed about a month ago about a red tegu. I informed you I had some on consignment and to come see me that weekend . You did not show or contact me. The last I heard from you you were waiting for me to get something you wanted in trade.
As far as the other snakes. I have been talking to him about these for over 6 months. He has been telling me the whole time that if he got rid of them he would sell them to me. I did not know anything about you wanting them until after the fact. I thought we were friends but instead of contacting me you come here and post this.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:26 PM   #9
Sweeney's Serpents
The BOI works and you got ahold of me. As per our phone conversation and your verbage above you have a selective memory and a historical revisionest. I had not called you in over a year, the tegus by your words were on consignment, meaning they belonged to someone else so you could not pay your debt to me with them, an after you closed your store you said you had nothing to trade so you would pay me cash after your next payday. Give our mutual friend the $100 and go about your life.......

Scott Sweeney

Old 10-08-2007, 11:04 PM   #10
Karma Kritters
I am waiting on your email with your paypal id so I can pay you. I emailed you before you posted this. I am waiting to hear from you to finish this. It was just September 18th when I closed the store. I had to start a new job and wait for a paycheck. I just got payed this weekend. Maybe I am wrong about what was said as to the tegus. They were on consignment from Varnyard but I was going to work something out if you wanted one but I wanted you to see what I was working with before making an agreement. I am sorry you feel this way. The money is waiting on you I just need the ID so I can pay. I will of course ad the 3% to make sure you are payed in full.
Sorry Sam

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!