is usark over stepping its rights by proposing rules for states without asking us - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #91
rodneynboalich
so andrew just blocked from his facebook. i asked him to come on here and talk and he wont he said he read it and since no one agrees with me hes dosnt need to. i told him hes supposed to be representing me and he wont even talk to me about the issues. he just keeps calling me names. he has model legislation to hand over to my state if he feels the need and wont even send me a copy to read over.

he wont tell me what gives him the right to do so.

he wont even to begin to try to answer the question how and who will enforce the his laws.

he hasnt told us what will be the rules for registration and micro chipping will it be for all reptiles

or who will be coming into our homes to inspect our cages

he hasnt explained himself at all and you all are just going along with it

Old 11-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #92
AbsoluteApril
Rodney, nothing has been enacted yet, I think you are asking hypothetical questions and possibly over-reacting a bit here.

Anyways, in 3 minutes of searching on the USARK website, I found this document from 2010 which is their 'model state legislation'
http://www.usark.org/uploads/USARK%2...20Reptiles.pdf

Old 11-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #93
rodneynboalich
why dose this guy that is supposed to be representing us feel he dosnt have to account for his actions

Old 11-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #94
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Rodney, nothing has been enacted yet, I think you are asking hypothetical questions and possibly over-reacting a bit here.

Anyways, in 3 minutes of searching on the USARK website, I found this document from 2010 which is their 'model state legislation'
thanks i suck at using computers

Old 11-18-2011, 02:18 PM   #95
rodneynboalich
Class 2 misdemeanor.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:20 PM   #96
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneynboalich View Post
why dose this guy that is supposed to be representing us feel he dosnt have to account for his actions
It might have to do with your intolerant approach. Plus you have said some nasty stuff to members and some people do not enjoy being talked to in such ways.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #97
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post

i recommend that evrybody on here go to that link and read what andrew would propose your state do and then tell me im wrong for getting mad

Old 11-18-2011, 02:27 PM   #98
rodneynboalich
heres a link to a radio show that will be on tonight at 10 they will be talking about some of the same issues in this thread. looks like some people do agree with me after all.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/urbanju...om-crutchfield

Old 11-18-2011, 02:33 PM   #99
AW2EOD
I don't think you guys know Rodney well enough, or you wouldn't waste your time replying to him.

So, Rodney...what do you propose? Down with Wyatt and USARK? Down with the only organization who is trying to help us, in our time of need? Down with compramise and let's follow the "I'm gonna keep my snakes, even if they become illegal and they have to be pried from my cold, dead hands...*insert manly battle cry here*"?

You're not a big breeder. You have a clutch or two, every year. Sure, you've kept snakes for a very long time, but that doesn't amount to a hill of beans. You stand on your pedestal, looking down at all of us "small time people", talking AT us like we're just supposed to blindly jump in line behind you, pick up our pitch forks and storm off to USARKs castle and demand they stop helping us. Sorry, but you're outlook on EVERYTHING just doesn't fly with the masses.

So, if Wyatt steps down and disbands USARK, what are you going to do? Take up the torch and demand from every state legislature that they can't take away out right to own reptiles? Are you going to converse, attend meetings and state hearings, spend tireless hours at the office...all in the name of helping us out?...and, do so without asking for a single penny, from your supports? You can't even type a sentence, using proper capilization, spelling and punctuation. Sorry, but I say Wyatt stays where he's at, HELPING US.

For those of you that aren't up to speed with the Mr. Rodney Boalich...he has a bad habit of slandering people, stating things as fact when he has no proof, doesn't care to throw people under the bus when they're trying to help him/us and just all around, thinks he knows better than everyone else, about every subject you could possibly think of.

Those of us who are supporting and spreading the good word, of USARK, are still going to be doing so. Your propaganda hasn't worked, yet again. Sorry, buddy.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:38 PM   #100
rodneynboalich
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW2EOD View Post
I don't think you guys know Rodney well enough, or you wouldn't waste your time replying to him.

So, Rodney...what do you propose? Down with Wyatt and USARK? Down with the only organization who is trying to help us, in our time of need? Down with compramise and let's follow the "I'm gonna keep my snakes, even if they become illegal and they have to be pried from my cold, dead hands...*insert manly battle cry here*"?

You're not a big breeder. You have a clutch or two, every year. Sure, you've kept snakes for a very long time, but that doesn't amount to a hill of beans. You stand on your pedestal, looking down at all of us "small time people", talking AT us like we're just supposed to blindly jump in line behind you, pick up our pitch forks and storm off to USARKs castle and demand they stop helping us. Sorry, but you're outlook on EVERYTHING just doesn't fly with the masses.

So, if Wyatt steps down and disbands USARK, what are you going to do? Take up the torch and demand from every state legislature that they can't take away out right to own reptiles? Are you going to converse, attend meetings and state hearings, spend tireless hours at the office...all in the name of helping us out?...and, do so without asking for a single penny, from your supports? You can't even type a sentence, using proper capilization, spelling and punctuation. Sorry, but I say Wyatt stays where he's at, HELPING US.

For those of you that aren't up to speed with the Mr. Rodney Boalich...he has a bad habit of slandering people, stating things as fact when he has no proof, doesn't care to throw people under the bus when they're trying to help him/us and just all around, thinks he knows better than everyone else, about every subject you could possibly think of.

Those of us who are supporting and spreading the good word, of USARK, are still going to be doing so. Your propaganda hasn't worked, yet again. Sorry, buddy.
please listen to the radio show tonight

i produced around 160 retics last season and i moved in the middle of breeding season. i hit on seven females

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!