Bad Guy Randy Tennant-World Class Ball Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 02:44 PM   #1
gotballs?
Randy Tennant-World Class Ball Pythons

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Rept...2732157499896#

Old 08-14-2017, 02:56 PM   #2
senusenu
I don't know why you posted a new thread on this and still have a link to a Facebook group, which is a closed group and requires you to join to see anything (and I know I'm not joining random Facebook groups).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Beth - you need to copy/paste from your post on Facebook and upload all of your screen shots/text messages as attachments.
You need to post your stuff here, on Fauna, either posting into the text window or posting screenshots by adding attachments (not links to photo hosting sites, etc).

A lot of people here do not use Facebook at all, and the people on Facebook can just delete or edit everything to hide evidence.

Old 08-14-2017, 02:59 PM   #3
Fangthane
This screenshot is part of why you were given the advice that you received in the first thread you'd posted. The link from the other thread leads to a closed group that only members can view; the link in this thread is even less useful. Post screenshots.
Attached Images

Old 08-14-2017, 03:42 PM   #4
gotballs?
i could not load most of the screen shots- there r over 40- so i apologize- just wanted people to be aware

Old 08-14-2017, 03:43 PM   #5
gotballs?
please just delete post if they don't meet Fauna stipulations

Old 08-14-2017, 03:46 PM   #6
senusenu
You can add 4 attachments per post, so it will take many posts to put up all of them.

You need to use the "go advanced" reply button, then "manage attachments" and upload them, preferably in order.

Your warning is not very useful here if no one knows who or what you're talking about and you're unwilling to add the screenshots. If you follow these directions, you'll be able to add your evidence, it will just take time to get them all uploaded.

Old 08-14-2017, 03:49 PM   #7
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotballs? View Post
please just delete post if they don't meet Fauna stipulations
They almost never delete posts, as far as I know that only happens when people try to ban-evade using sock accounts.

Old 08-14-2017, 05:46 PM   #8
WebSlave
Unless you have a REAL good reason to create a new threat about the same topic you started just a couple of hours ago, there is no need to have this here. Please don't post redundant and duplicate threads here.

This thread is being closed pending receipt of a damn good reason why it should remain open.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread