Info WARNING !!! mark williams possible scammer hunting victims - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-15-2017, 03:50 AM   #1
hratchian
WARNING !!! mark williams possible scammer hunting victims

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this warning !

I user with the email markwilliamsproperties@gmail.com and fauna user name charles234 , (646) 450-5243.

He is responding to many "wanted" posts claiming he has animals for sale . sending photos from the other blogs and the internet in general. Giving contradicting information.

Once he is located in California once he is located in Georgia .

Has minimal or no idea on the animals in question ... etc .

other warning signs , he has any qty and sex you ask. Be it blue tongue skinks or gopher snakes etc ...

I quick search on google i found a fauna link of bad guys and this email is listed in it. So probably the moderator know more about this list.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru....php?p=2005322

Buyer be aware dont fall for his tricks .

Hope this helps
Hratch Zeitunlian

Old 08-15-2017, 04:08 AM   #2
nickolasanastasiou
Thank you. The charles234 account was banned yesterday. Please remain vigilant.

Old 08-15-2017, 05:38 AM   #3
JimM
Thank you , he responded to my 'wanted' post but I didn't bother to contact him seeing he was banned from here . Thanks for the heads-up !

I tried to do a search on Fauna with his name yet came up with 'no match' ... what did I do wrong in my search ?

Old 08-15-2017, 07:22 AM   #4
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by hratchian View Post
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this warning !

I user with the email markwilliamsproperties@gmail.com and fauna user name charles234 , (646) 450-5243.

He is responding to many "wanted" posts claiming he has animals for sale . sending photos from the other blogs and the internet in general. Giving contradicting information.

Once he is located in California once he is located in Georgia .

Has minimal or no idea on the animals in question ... etc .

other warning signs , he has any qty and sex you ask. Be it blue tongue skinks or gopher snakes etc ...

I quick search on google i found a fauna link of bad guys and this email is listed in it. So probably the moderator know more about this list.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru....php?p=2005322

Buyer be aware dont fall for his tricks .

Hope this helps
Hratch Zeitunlian
Thanks for the heads-up Hratch, it takes a lot of eyes to keep up with all the scammers these days.

Old 08-25-2017, 06:04 AM   #5
celestialRam
Almost got scammed by this guy, I'm really glad I backed out when I realized his paypal name didn't seem to match his fauna. When I checked here to make sure I saw he was banned and told him the deal was off unless he could explain using 3 different names and why he was banned on fauna.

No surprise, he couldn't explain himself and instead tried to back me into a corner saying if I didn't pay now he had another buyer who could local pick up immediately.

I could not reverse image search the images he sent me, but they looked ripped from a video.

Other emails he used with me were
bluesmiths123@gmail.com
liliansanchez116@gmail.com

The phone number he used was 1 646 450 5243

He claimed his name was Lilian Pahl

Screenies of the whole interaction can be posted tomorrow if desired.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!