For Sale CB Hypsilurus magnus babies $350ea - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 05:24 PM   #1
dragonattack
CB Hypsilurus magnus babies $350ea

Hello, I have 2 CB baby H. magnus right now for sale for $350 each plus overnight shipping......unrelated bloodlines and hatch dates are May 25 and May 28 and basically ready to go at one month old. Very difficult to sex at this size but i can try my best.

I've been working with this species for 7yrs and they are perfect for those familiar with raising basilisks water dragons and sailfin dragons........I've raised them past the baby stage where their water/drinking requirements are quite high. Pics give examples of what some of my males look like(the vertical male pic is one of my 3yr old holdbacks I produced) another male pic and one of the babies that's available.

For more information on this species please check out my sailfindragon.com website. Please email Scott at sailfindragons@gmail.com for shipping quotes or questions on care, I don't check for PMs on here.
thanks for checking these cool lizards out!!!
Scott
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread