Trade Breeding Pair of Green Ameivas - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 10:15 PM   #11
chris97
also florida kingsnake that is still young and a black 4 ft cornsnake those are the only colubrids i have

Old 11-11-2009, 10:16 PM   #12
RedTail83
Do you have a picture? I'm very interested. I'm just trying to get some new snakes and milks are one of the snakes I need.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #13
chris97
i use to have sum on phone but got a new one i can borrow my friend camera and take pics tomorrow

Old 11-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #14
chris97
u are intrested in the milk correct

Old 11-11-2009, 10:25 PM   #15
RedTail83
I'm interested in anything you just listed. Because those are the snakes that im looking for. I'm looking for corns,kings,milks and anything along those lines.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #16
chris97
when i said u the pics u pick but the kingsnake is slight cage argressive and the plueblan has minor scaring becuz at the store we got her from she ate live so when i send the pics to u u pick which snake u want for both the amevias

Old 11-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #17
chris97
and im sorry the plueblan is a hounduran milk snake

Old 11-23-2009, 12:10 AM   #18
BambooTurtles
WOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeguTerra03 View Post
Well i have 2 bearded dragons young pair that i have for sale for 215 shipped and a 34in Yellow sweet male tame savnnah monitor for 175 plus shipping or trade for a blue tegu

Considering Amevias are only about $12 each , Blue Tegus or a pair of beareded dragons is not a fair trade IMO . LOL

Old 11-23-2009, 05:31 AM   #19
RedTail83
Actually I never asked for a pair of dragons. I was looking for a king,corn,milk,rat snakes or something like that. So if someone wanted to offer me a pair of dragons or anything else for that matter that's really not your choice. Also up where I am ameivas go for $30 a piece and then seeing how they are a breeding pair when you get babies that adds up as well. So please keep your comments to yourself because I did not once ask for anything that was crazy expensive. So when it comes down to it please just mind your own business because i'm sure everyone who wanted them knew how much these lizards were and just wanted them. Not everything is about money or how much something is worth. It's about the hobby and havng and learning how to breed and take care of different animals.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2009, 06:27 PM   #20
BambooTurtles
An amevia is an amevia is an amevia , there are lots of them running loose in FL and unfort. they aren't too popular in herpetoculture so they don't really increase in price whether they are proven breeders or fresh out of the crate . They are still a $10 or $12 lizard , or if your case PetCo price $30 .
I used to have some years ago that bred literally the second hour in their enclosure .
I never stated that you were asking for a blue tegu or a pair of beardeds , I was just following the threads , you should too . Don't get all pissy , life is good , enjoy your amevias .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread