FRESH WC PANTHERS ~ Ankaramy~ Blue Bar Ambilobe ~ Red Bar Ambilobe ~ - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-25-2005, 10:29 PM   #61
projectpardalis
Jim I could be wrong but I don't remember bad mouthing you at all. I haven't gone back and read through past threads to see whether or not I have or haven't and I don't plan on it. At the end of MY day none of this stuffs really matters to me anyway.

As far as caling Matt and saying stuff about Chris and calling my partner a "pompous kid", why would I call you out of the blue and do that? It doesn't make since. Anyone here that has known me since "day one" of this stuff knows I don't use words like "pompous". It's not in my vocabulary and if there is one person I have ALWAYS been loyal to is John. We may not always agree, BUT 99.9% of the time we are on the same page. So to say I spoke ill of John in any form is pure BS.

Dennis Scott

Old 01-25-2005, 11:01 PM   #62
JasonDescamps
Dennis,

there is some question as to what has been said to Matt regarding Chris and the original post regarding Matt, Ivan and Jim. I for one am tired of all the drama and I think many of the parties involved are as well. If you could let all of us know what the conversation entailed maybe that would help clear some things up and settle a few things.

Old 01-25-2005, 11:08 PM   #63
Chameleon Company
... Dennis, I imagine we both were surprised

Hey Dennis,
I believe that you are sincere in what you say. Unfortunately, back in the September BOI thread, in the initial post (written by one of several suspects at this point!), someone used your name as an endorser, or some such nonsense. Maybe it was just as my name had been used by others at the time. It seems a bit ironic, and almost laughable in hindsight, that I had been part of some attack on you, unbeknownst to me, and you slammed me back, unbeknownst to you!
I don't have a clue what you are speaking of in the second paragraph about "pompous, etc", and think maybe that's for someone else to understand. Were you the one with the Ambilobe whose validity I questioned? If so, I had no idea of its actual lineage, although I still maintain it does not look like any Ambilobe that I've ever seen. That said, all research into its origins indicate its the real deal, regardless of how it now looks. I know it was sold, but that's one of those that many would like to have back, including me. Its a perfect example of how you can never say never with panthers ...... maybe just "not likely".
Whatever your current projects, I wish you well. Likewise for the rest. All panther breeders put a lot into it, and I personally like to see folks brag and charge high prices. I hope that they get every penny! We're up to 900 eggs per month here, and it all makes the wholesale market that much better! Anyway, thanks for your concern. I admit to not reading every thread out there. We would all agree that it has become a very tiresome task. To be honest, in spite of all these threads, how could I bad-mouth yours, or John's, or Vince's product? They all look pretty good to me. Only the goat has much to atone for. Thanks.

Jim Flaherty
The Chameleon Company, LLC

Old 01-25-2005, 11:20 PM   #64
projectpardalis
I HAVE spoken to Matt a hand full of times this year but if you think I am going to remember the telcon I had 4 or 5 months or I would waste my time TRYING to put it down here accurately your crazy. I find it hard to believe that any of my telcons with Matt matter to this subject. I can tell you they are like most of my chameleon converstion on the phone, except with John of course, my talks with Matt are usually filled with the normal BS and seeing were you are with the other person.

Dennis Scott

Old 01-25-2005, 11:50 PM   #65
Chris Anderson
Jim,

You stated with regard to the Sept thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamco
You signed your name to it, and supported it in later posts.
and
Quote:
I think that the September thread shows that I also know how it feels to be pulled in to the mud... and you signed it Chris.
If you could please indicate to me where my name is signed on that post, I’d appreciate it. Yes, I absolutely supported it in later posts but did not sign my name to it as you claim.

You also stated that you felt the attempts to bring me up and pull me into this thread was equivalent to how you were brought up in the Sept thread. The major difference I see is that in the Sept thread, your named was signed on the data presented and you were publicly presented as a business partner (right or wrong). As a result, there seemed to be due cause to involve you. In this situation, my name never appeared as a partner in the issue, only as a poster who agreed with the original post.

You compared my posting in the Sept issue to my not posting in this issue as a double standard, questioning why I’d choose to post in one and not the other. If you look back at the Sept thread, you’ll notice I posted under a couple different situations. The first post, which is what brought me into the discussion, was when I felt I had something to add in my disagreement with the posts of another uninvolved BOI user. I then only posted when I felt I had come across evidence in relation to the thread or when I was directly referred to. As I have not felt my posting in the current thread would add anything, I’ve not posted. I fail to see the double standard or how this is damning to me.

You also stated the following:

Quote:
Note too Chris, that no one has put your name into a BOI header "Chris Anderson, questionable ethics", much less text, although there are references, which I admit are obviously attempts to ask people to evaluate what appears to many as an overt double standard on your part.
You’ve no more put my name into the text of the current BOI thread then I would if I bashed you on there as “the owner of The Chameleon Company.” My point is you’re full of it if you think it wasn’t blatant and if you think you would be anything other than pissed about it.

I would like to apologize if I failed to retract my Sept allegations to your liking. I attempted to discuss with you why I posted what I did in my posts rather than make empty apologies. I’ve made no bones about the fact since that I see a single individual as the primary problem in the situation that occurred. At the time I seem to remember deciding it would be better to handle it that way rather than bring the thread back to the front page of the BOI as I believe it was falling off the board at that point.

Finally, you and Matt have repeatedly alleged that I authored the post in Sept with Matt using as his backing evidence that Dennis told him so. Dennis just stated above, that Matt’s claims about him talking about John and I were untrue. This is the second time in this thread that Matt has claimed to have been told something by someone yet when that individual posts, it turns out that Matt is simply a liar. I have addressed Matt’s accusations repeatedly with him in the series of emails we exchanged that I posted previously in this thread. I’d appreciate in the future, as I know you would appreciate it too in my situation, if you’d avoid taking similar claims from Matt as fact without seeing for yourself that it is backed by anything. It seems obvious just how reliable and truthful he is in this regard.

At this point, I’m really tired of being involved with this feud. Now that I’ve addressed you’re concerns Jim, I’d appreciate if we all could move on about this, it doesn’t accomplish much of anything.

Regards,

Chris

Old 01-26-2005, 12:10 AM   #66
TylerStewart
For what it's worth, Matt is not the only one Dennis talked to about the September thread (before, during and after it was going on). I'll go further into detail if the occasion calls for it.

Old 01-26-2005, 01:08 AM   #67
Chris Anderson
Regardless of what was said by whom to whom about the thread in Sept, that issue isn't related to the current issue on the BOI at the present time past those individuals directly involved in the dispute or who wish to give their input. I'd like to say with certainty that Dennis did not say to Matt or Tyler that I infact authored that post but it seems like its his word against theirs so simply put, in the absense of such clarity, I apologize to Matt for my statement in my last post that he was a liar about it, seems like at this moment no one can be sure and I really don't care to continue arguing about it. I think this feud and pissing match is stupid and gone far beyond anything it should have at any point. I wish each of you the best in your projects.

Chris

Old 01-26-2005, 10:09 AM   #68
Chameleon Company
Chris, we have communicated on the side ...

.....and we are agreed on a few things, namely, that a few legitimate concerns in all related threads have been overwhelmed by extraneous name-calling, etc. I do take major exception to some of your logic in the posts above, but I'll leave it to agreeing to disagree at this point, as the continued posting of past quotes is tedious to all, and often must be lifted from context for the sake of brevity. I do not easily walk away from a good debate, especially when I feel that I have the guns to make some very legitimate points, and you can trust that I am biting my tongue at this point. But in taking a step back, it is not worth any purpose served. My best to all.

Jim Flaherty
The Chameleon Company, LLC

Old 10-20-2008, 09:49 PM   #69
bmherps
trade

hi i visited your websit and if u have some sambava's I'll trade

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!