For Sale Just Wanting a Pet - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 06-26-2019, 02:21 AM   #1
VixeyMaeve
Just Wanting a Pet

I'm a former vet tech in love with ball pythons, animals in general obviously. Only left veterinary medicine to be a stay at home mom. Now the kids are in school and I have more time on my hands.

I'm just looking to add to my family. Mild deformities or neurological issues are my usual pets. Lol. Just as long as the animal has a good quality of life. ♡

I don't mind paying a small donation and/or shipping, depending. I'm also located in Charleston, SC but I travel through Raleigh, NC to Virgilina, VA frequently. I'm also willing to travel a little further than whatever area I'm in during that time.

I do currently have 2 normals and I adore them. I'm not worried about fancy morphs. I also already have full setups. I'm sure this is weird, but please don't be mean. Thank you for reading.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-26-2019, 12:28 PM   #2
Socratic Monologue
Not weird at all.

Have you checked local rescues/animal shelters? No shortage of currently unloved ball pythons locally, I'm sure.

Old 06-26-2019, 12:32 PM   #3
VixeyMaeve
I have been. Most of the shelters near me don't usually take most reptiles due to lack of resources/knowledge. I've been emailing and following the few nearby reptile rescues too, but they really just have lizards right now.
Thank you for the suggestion though. Always nice to see people suggesting shelters and rescues! There are usually a lot of awesome animals that get overlooked.

Contact User Check User
Old 06-26-2019, 03:11 PM   #4
HopefulHerp
Join local reptile groups on Facebook, no shortage of basic morphs for cheap on there.

Old 06-26-2019, 03:15 PM   #5
VixeyMaeve
I'm in all the local groups and some that aren't local. Lol.

Contact User Check User
Old 06-26-2019, 05:43 PM   #6
Socratic Monologue
Here is a store that is local to me, and with which I do a lot of business. Richard and Cheryl -- the owners -- and their staff are very decent people, and their store is outstanding.

They take in and rehome unwanted reptiles. I think they ship rescues, but I'm not certain. You could email and ask them.

http://reptilerapture.net/rescued-reptiles.html

Old 06-26-2019, 05:46 PM   #7
VixeyMaeve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
Here is a store that is local to me, and with which I do a lot of business. Richard and Cheryl -- the owners -- and their staff are very decent people, and their store is outstanding.

They take in and rehome unwanted reptiles. I think they ship rescues, but I'm not certain. You could email and ask them.

http://reptilerapture.net/rescued-reptiles.html
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!