Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:40 AM   #161
Iraqvet
I agree lol....I think thats why she spends so much of her time around animals....There isnt to many people as low as her,but just one and we all know who that is..Seriously Nicole,you really need to understand there is NO POINT IN LYING OR DENYING ANYMORE!!!...You have been busted and your business ethics ressemble a pile of trash...Quit acting like its all good and you did/do nothing wrong..You make yourself look so bad its ridiculous...No one is joking about thinking you are a diagnosed pathological liar!!..You have the exact same symptoms they do...Which basically means you HAVE TO LIE EVERYTIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!!!...

Old 04-27-2010, 09:03 AM   #162
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
James you know nothing about me you are one of the rudest people I have met to date everything you say about me is false I am not a lair and I know it.
Nichole,

Instead of playing the same games Ed does by participating on the other's thread while ignoring your own thread why don't you clean up your own backyard before pointing out the piles of crap in Ed's.

And just because you say something doesn't make it the truth.

Nichole and Ed are the most stand up people in the bearded dragon hobby.

See, 100% grade A horse crap!

Ed,

(When you return that is) You too need to cut the crap. You have been proven to have lied on more than one occasion and you either need to start flying right or hit the road. The latter would be best for all parties concerned but unfortunately I don't see you doing either as you seem to have difficulty telling the truth as much as Nichole does and seem to thrive on and enjoy the negative attention.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:17 AM   #163
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Nichole,

Instead of playing the same games Ed does by participating on the other's thread while ignoring your own thread why don't you clean up your own backyard before pointing out the piles of crap in Ed's.

And just because you say something doesn't make it the truth.

Nichole and Ed are the most stand up people in the bearded dragon hobby.

See, 100% grade A horse crap!

Ed,

(When you return that is) You too need to cut the crap. You have been proven to have lied on more than one occasion and you either need to start flying right or hit the road. The latter would be best for all parties concerned but unfortunately I don't see you doing either as you seem to have difficulty telling the truth as much as Nichole does and seem to thrive on and enjoy the negative attention.
BUT she didn't lie for ONCE...read carefully:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons:
James you know nothing about me you are one of the rudest people I have met to date everything you say about me is false I am not a lair and I know it.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:23 AM   #164
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
BUT she didn't lie for ONCE...read carefully:

Will wonders never cease? She didn't lie, she is not a lair, but she most definitely is a liar.

Good catch Deb. I don't know how I missed that one.

Old 04-27-2010, 09:33 AM   #165
Iraqvet
Lol...Maybe one day she will get it..As far as Ed,well he has been like that his whole life I would imagine...Nicole's lost her chance to turn things around for her here...But maybe one day when she doubles in age she will change her ways,,but I doubt it...

Old 04-27-2010, 10:18 AM   #166
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Whats really sad is that when I got into reptiles ED was kinda a folk hero to me,with Reptiles
All Heros Die some faster and Uglier than others!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz465 View Post
same here , the name was commonplace here and know all we have is this smoldering pair of threads .
Initially, I admired Ed's dragons as well...until I saw his BOI threads (then I admired his photoshop skills, instead ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Ed,

(The following doesn't necessarily deal with this thread. Instead, its regarding all of Ed's threads. If its interpreted as being off topic, then I apologize in advance)

There are those BOI threads with gray areas...then there are your threads, Ed, where there's only black and white. I mean we're sitting here shaking our heads at how you handle things. It's as if you enjoy victimizing people & animals, and then getting off on seeing peoples thoughts on it .

Every Ed thread is a different episode of the same soap opera (although this one is a bit more dramatic...a horse is involved ). You rip someone off, then we rip into you...do you consider this some sort of twisted game? Ed, NO ONE ever wins...we ALL lose (your customers, you, the herp community in general). Do you think that people enjoy dealing with your threads? That they enjoy coming here seeking compensation...that others then enjoy trying to convince you to do the right thing? Hell no...this type of crap is a headache for us all.

Picture how refreshing it would be to see 5 or 10 "Ed good guy" threads pop up this year. There's a good chance that some of your, now, loudest critics would be posting of how proud they are of you. If you put 1/10th the effort into your transactions, (that you put into these stunts) then you could be an asset to this community.

Why don't you call up some local schools, and see about exhibiting your animals? Then look at the kids faces when they're holding the dragons...THAT'S what all this SHOULD be about...somewhere along the line you forgot about that.

You're reaching the age (or have already reached it) where you'll start pondering about how you'll be remembered. All you have to do is take 2 minutes to hop on paypal and take care of all the individuals who you've put through hell. It really IS that simple (well, maybe not, but its a helluva start). We're not talking about astronomical sums of money...a couple hundred here and a couple hundred there...and many of your bad guy threads will then have new posts with happy endings. Once you do that, just continue doing the right thing (ESPECIALLY by your animals).

Will your rep change immediately?...absolutely not. Will it eventually?...sure will! You obviously have no trouble selling your animals (why that is, is beyond me ). You'll have a stable-full of happy customers in no time. Everyone is rooting for you to change your ways, Ed.

(No, I'm not naive...unfortunately I'm confident that my post will fall on deaf ears...but hey, one can always hope )

Old 04-27-2010, 12:45 PM   #167
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
To tell the truth, we were all rude in our fashion. It's rude to tell people the truth these days, so I "hear." We are supposed to wrap it in cotton to make it more "palatable." Unfortunately, with these two (NICOLE) it's impossible to be polite, because they don't get the POINT when it's wrapped in cotton.

All Nicole has done for the astute reader is warn them not to do breeding loans with her, because when the loan goes south, she may claim that it was "given" to her. Note that there was never any kind of indication that it was a gift, even her e-mails did not read as if she considered Prince a gift.

Ed's statement that "I would have given her the world," did not read (to me) as if he gave her Prince. I read it as; "I would have given her the world, but I didn't give her Prince." We have only Nicole's word (cough, cough, hack..cough..) well...she 'said' that the animal was in very bad condition...however.. if it was..I believe she would have made some indications in the emails that the animal was in as bad shape as she stated.

In the end, Nicoles evidence damns herself, and reveals Ed flaws, too.

Yet..ONE thing in this whole mess sticks out and DAMNS her above all...

WITH ALL THE ACCUSATIONS THAT SHE THREW OUT AGAINST ED, SHE REVEALED THAT SHE WAS AWARE OF HIS BUSINESS PRACTICES (which we already knew about) YET, STILL SHE STAYED. SHE STAYED WITH HIM.
I could not agree more Deb.

Old 04-27-2010, 01:00 PM   #168
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by polasian View Post
Initially, I admired Ed's dragons as well...until I saw his BOI threads (then I admired his photoshop skills, instead ).

(The following doesn't necessarily deal with this thread. Instead, its regarding all of Ed's threads. If its interpreted as being off topic, then I apologize in advance)

There are those BOI threads with gray areas...then there are your threads, Ed, where there's only black and white. I mean we're sitting here shaking our heads at how you handle things. It's as if you enjoy victimizing people & animals, and then getting off on seeing peoples thoughts on it .

Every Ed thread is a different episode of the same soap opera (although this one is a bit more dramatic...a horse is involved ). You rip someone off, then we rip into you...do you consider this some sort of twisted game? Ed, NO ONE ever wins...we ALL lose (your customers, you, the herp community in general). Do you think that people enjoy dealing with your threads? That they enjoy coming here seeking compensation...that others then enjoy trying to convince you to do the right thing? Hell no...this type of crap is a headache for us all.

Picture how refreshing it would be to see 5 or 10 "Ed good guy" threads pop up this year. There's a good chance that some of your, now, loudest critics would be posting of how proud they are of you. If you put 1/10th the effort into your transactions, (that you put into these stunts) then you could be an asset to this community.

Why don't you call up some local schools, and see about exhibiting your animals? Then look at the kids faces when they're holding the dragons...THAT'S what all this SHOULD be about...somewhere along the line you forgot about that.

You're reaching the age (or have already reached it) where you'll start pondering about how you'll be remembered. All you have to do is take 2 minutes to hop on paypal and take care of all the individuals who you've put through hell. It really IS that simple (well, maybe not, but its a helluva start). We're not talking about astronomical sums of money...a couple hundred here and a couple hundred there...and many of your bad guy threads will then have new posts with happy endings. Once you do that, just continue doing the right thing (ESPECIALLY by your animals).

Will your rep change immediately?...absolutely not. Will it eventually?...sure will! You obviously have no trouble selling your animals (why that is, is beyond me ). You'll have a stable-full of happy customers in no time. Everyone is rooting for you to change your ways, Ed.

(No, I'm not naive...unfortunately I'm confident that my post will fall on deaf ears...but hey, one can always hope )
Ed, I for one would jump on your band wagon too, if, your practices changed. You know this about me as I have posted it many many times. I want to see good guy threads about you, not bad. I WANT to be in your corner, but how can I, other then "Prince" that is.

Nick is absolutely right about rebuilding your reputation. If your reputation, as a seller, means anything to you (start doing the right thing). I know you are capable of it. To think, you even gained my respect in one of your situations with the missexed BP. Not that my respect means anything to you, but, hey its a start

Old 04-27-2010, 06:07 PM   #169
Lucille
I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to those who take the time to follow some of these threads. Sometimes it's too easy just to not participate, especially after a day at work, a busy life, etc. Threads like this one which are very long are sometimes difficult to keep up with.

Among the names I see here are many that have been given a hard time at one time or another in past Fauna history by others for their posts, such as Deborah and DAND and all of y'all, you know who you are, who have stood up for what you think is right. Kudos to you all of you for giving up some of your time, and for having the courage to speak up, so that the hobby might be better.

Without you, we would not have an effective BOI, and without you, the hobby would sink.

So, Thank You

Old 04-27-2010, 07:03 PM   #170
snared99
I would love to know if Mr. Clark even hs a license and permit to do business in PA

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!