Inquiry Steven Brenner Transaction - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2016, 12:19 AM   #131
calebroad
Stephen Brenner contacted me and discussed this situation. He apologized for his shortcomings on the deal. He stated he can promise to complete the transaction absolutely no later than February 1st, 2016 by sending me a split Scute snow. I am very hopeful this occurs. I DID agree to this offer. I'm going to post the text massages. Both parties categorically agreed to a February 1st deadline.

Old 11-14-2016, 12:20 AM   #132
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Stephen Brenner contacted me and discussed this situation. He apologized for his shortcomings on the deal. He stated he can promise to complete the transaction absolutely no later than February 1st, 2016 by sending me a split Scute snow. I am very hopeful this occurs. I DID agree to this offer. I'm going to post the text massages. Both parties categorically agreed to a February 1st deadline.
Error Correction**

Deadline would be February 1st, 2017

Happy New Year Folks!

Old 11-14-2016, 09:33 PM   #133
tlmoon
That's good news - glad to hear things are moving toward a resolution.

Old 11-27-2016, 09:26 PM   #134
calebroad
Just wanted to post a quick update, Stephen Brenner and I agreed to a deadline of February 1, 2017 Although he said I would receive my long lost trade prior to February 1, 2017, that is the actual deadline, and he admitted to his wrongdoing.

Just simply to update the post, I sent a quick text and the response is attached. Have a look

Thanks!
Attached Images

Old 11-27-2016, 11:00 PM   #135
Black Adder
Sorry but you should NEVER ,EVER have closed your open disputes on his already very unreliable say so
he must be laughing all the way to the bank by now!
I may be wrong but I reckon hell will freeze over before he makes good on this.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:24 AM   #136
calebroad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Sorry but you should NEVER ,EVER have closed your open disputes on his already very unreliable say so
he must be laughing all the way to the bank by now!
I may be wrong but I reckon hell will freeze over before he makes good on this.

I have a sneaking suspicion that your exactly right. We will see

Old 12-21-2016, 12:28 AM   #137
calebroad
This matter remains unresolved, I wanted to update the thread. Although Stephen Brenner apologized for the heist, and he agreed to provide me a split scute snow res, I am doubtful this will occur, only because of the onslaught of broken promises.

Unlike some issues, or boi threads, Stephen Brenner categorically and downright brazenly stole this turtle from me. If he ends up paying for, or trading something for the stolen goods, I will update the post. Thank You

Old 12-21-2016, 12:40 AM   #138
nickolasanastasiou
I thought you would have received your snow by now, really. I hope it happens in the near future and this can be put to bed, so to speak. For both of you. Having it all linger like this makes it even less pleasant than it already was. Would be nice if it would conclude amicably and soon.

Old 12-22-2016, 11:34 PM   #139
Mike (The M)
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
This matter remains unresolved, I wanted to update the thread. Although Stephen Brenner apologized for the heist, and he agreed to provide me a split scute snow res, I am doubtful this will occur, only because of the onslaught of broken promises.

Unlike some issues, or boi threads, Stephen Brenner categorically and downright brazenly stole this turtle from me. If he ends up paying for, or trading something for the stolen goods, I will update the post. Thank You
Did something change, since your last update that said it would be resolved by February?

Old 12-23-2016, 12:03 AM   #140
chazzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike (The M) View Post
Did something change, since your last update that said it would be resolved by February?
I was wondering the same thing.

Also I'm still confused about the disputes with Paypal that you have supposedly closed.
It's been a while since I read this thread and don't have the time to read it again. Please correct me if I'm wrong, this was a trade deal that went sour and hasn't been resolved yet, correct? I remember you opening disputes on turtles that you paid for, received and were happy with. You opened a dispute on that purchase to get at least something for the turtle you traded. I believe you said it was all the same deal, which doesn't make much sense especially to a financial institution, since the items paid for were received. Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see how a dispute or chargeback would be rewarded on a trade deal.

Don't get me wrong, I believe you are owed either money or the agreed upon turtle as trade, no question about that.
I hope it does work out for you and you get what you're owed by February 1, 2017.
Best of luck!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!