2 Attractive Breeder Size Adult Female Balls - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 10:20 PM   #1
RyanT
2 Attractive Breeder Size Adult Female Balls

I'm selling these 2 females ONLY because they eat live rats. I hate rats that don't live in my freezer and won't deal with them otherwise. By the way, these aren't "putting weight back on after laying recently". They weren't bred this year and as far as I know, are virgins. So they'll be in prime shape for breeding in a few months.

The first girl is very light and has great blushing. Also, a clear belly and flecking on her sides. She has a really nice coloration in person that doesn't show up right in the pics. I really wish she ate f/t cause she's beautiful and I'd love to have her as a breeder.

The other girl is also very attractive and looks very much like an axanthic. Not at all saying she is an axanthic since I have no idea what she looked like as a baby. She's just nice and grey. But who knows. Try to prove her out.

$400 each with shipping and PayPal included. Or make an offer on both. Please email me if you're interested or have any questions at all. I also have plenty more pics. These 2 are all ready to breed. If you're one of those live feeders, these would be awesome additions to your breeders for the upcoming season. Thanks a lot. Ryan.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-02-2006, 10:23 PM   #2
RyanT
More pics.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-06-2006, 01:49 PM   #3
RyanT
Breeding season 2 months away and even adult females are being sold for way less than they're worth? OK.

1700 gram female - $350 shipped.
1440 gram female - $300 shipped.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-06-2006, 02:56 PM   #4
RyanT
SOLD!
Thanks a lot, Joe.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread