Bad deal with Bobby Pruett and Ty Young!!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2003, 12:40 AM   #51
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
Originally posted by LeosAnonymous
Just to put things into perspective here....

Bobby I don't know you, but here is some friendly advice.

3% of $500 is $15... it seems to me that you are losing far more than $15 from the negative publicity this thread is creating. I think the smart move from you at this point would be to drop this arguement, put your ego aside, and simply appologize and refund the additional $15.

Honestly think about it.... are your ego and the $15 you saved really worth all of this?

You might look at this as a joke because all of this is over $15, but the bottom line is that it's not about the $15... it's about the principle of the thing.
Wow Ross

You would think that with all the Fat tails you have bought from Ty you might have a few nice things to say about him. This is a joke. How many times do I have to say it????? I never once said Mr.Lee wasnt getting his 3%?

Old 10-15-2003, 12:44 AM   #52
LeosAnonymous
Bobby... the problem is that when they asked for their refund they only got back 97% of the $500. The point everyone is trying to make is that they should have gotten 100% without having to specifically ask for it.

I'm honestly just trying to help end this when I say... Drop the arguement, appologize for the situation, and refund them the additional $15.

I'm not picking on you Bobby, I'm just trying to say that whether you intended to or not, they were shorted 3%. That is what everyone is trying to say.

Nothing I'm saying is meant to be any kind of personal attack. And all you have to do to make this thing go away is appologize for this "misunderstanding" and refund the $15. It seems well worth it to me.

Old 10-15-2003, 12:47 AM   #53
Nett
Quote:
Originally posted by Bobby Pruett
Where did I say I was charging him 3% on his refund or telling him I was keeping 3% on his refund???

I did take care of it with a phone call.

They got the refund they requested

This thread is where I found out about the 3%

You have made up 5 pages only showing how the BOI BLOWS things way out of line...

I dont care how much money someone is willing to spend on one of my animals. If they are rude, etc... They can take their money and stick it. Just because you are paying for something from me doesnt mean you can disrespect me.
I would have to agree.......How was Bobby spose to know about the 3% if they didnt tell him ...instead they decided to post on the BOI when I am sure all it would have taken is a phone call or email to Bobby and he would have made it right.....How is Bobby going to know that they didnt get their refund in full if they didnt tell him ,he isnt a mind reader.......

The BOI is a great thing but.........some people jump at the chance to tell that they were wronged before they have let the people they are accusing deal with it ....I have seen this time and time again here ......There needs to be more communication between the buyer and seller before it gets this far.......These threads sometimes cause more damage then good.....IMOH

Old 10-15-2003, 12:49 AM   #54
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
Bobby... the problem is that when they asked for their refund they only got back 97% of the $500. The point everyone is trying to make is that they should have gotten 100% without having to specifically ask for it.

I'm honestly just trying to help end this when I say... Drop the arguement, appologize for the situation, and refund them the additional $15.

I'm not picking on you Bobby, I'm just trying to say that whether you intended to or not, they were shorted 3%. That is what everyone is trying to say.

Nothing I'm saying is meant to be any kind of personal attack. And all you have to do to make this thing go away is appologize for this "misunderstanding" and refund the $15. It seems well worth it to me.
I dont see the misunderstanding here Ross. I didnt know they were shorted 3% Now if they would like to appologize for jumping the gun and starting this STUPID post before even asking me if I was aware of their 3% problem.

Old 10-15-2003, 12:49 AM   #55
Wilomn
You never said he would get the 3% back either bobby and went so far as to imply that they would, in fact, not recieve anything else from you other than the 97% that ty sent.

Wes Pollock

Old 10-15-2003, 12:55 AM   #56
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
Originally posted by wilomn
You never said he would get the 3% back either bobby and went so far as to imply that they would, in fact, not recieve anything else from you other than the 97% that ty sent.

Wes Pollock
And your point is? You were saying that I ripped them off for $15. I just CLEARLY pointed out to you that NOWHERE did I say he wasnt getting his $15

Old 10-15-2003, 01:04 AM   #57
LeosAnonymous
Bobby, why are you getting so offended by what I'm saying?

I really think you are missing my point here...

The "misunderstanding" is that you didn't know about the 3% shortage.

Here is an example of the apology I was talking about:

"I'm sorry you didn't get all of the money back with your initial refund, I had no idea Ty only refunded you the $485 and I will get the last $15 sent to you via Paypal right away."

By continuing to argue with everyone here you are just making yourself look hot headed and probably losing more customers.

Once again, this is NOT a personal attack... it's just honest advice.

Old 10-15-2003, 01:10 AM   #58
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
Bobby, why are you getting so offended by what I'm saying?

I really think you are missing my point here...

The "misunderstanding" is that you didn't know about the 3% shortage.

Here is an example of the apology I was talking about:

"I'm sorry you didn't get all of the money back with your initial refund, I had no idea Ty only refunded you the $485 and I will get the last $15 sent to you via Paypal right away."

By continuing to argue with everyone here you are just making yourself look hot headed and probably losing more customers.

Once again, this is NOT a personal attack... it's just honest advice.
For starters I am a hot head and everyone that knows me already knows this about me. You know what? If they would have called or emailed me telling me they were shorted on their refund I would have replied with something along those lines. But no, they just had to run here and post they had a bad deal with me, but they left out the part where they didnt tell me about it! You are missing the point here.

Old 10-15-2003, 01:21 AM   #59
Wilomn
OK, one more time......
He paid you for the gecko. You posted the add. This is reasonable.

He wanted a refund from the guy he gave his money to. This is reasonable.

You tell him to deal with ty on the refund. This is not reasonable. His deal was not with ty, it was wity you bobby. Not reasonable.

You, as the seller of the gecko should have been on top of the entire sale, start to finish. This is reasonable.

You were not aware of how the refund was handled. This is not reasonable.

Now do you get it? He should not have had to ask for a full refund. Since you decided not to ship to him, or he decided he did not want the gecko for whatever reason, you bobby, should have made certain that a FULL refund was given.

It was not ty's responsibility as the deal was with you.

Wes Pollock

Old 10-15-2003, 01:27 AM   #60
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
Originally posted by wilomn
OK, one more time......
He paid you for the gecko. You posted the add. This is reasonable.

He wanted a refund from the guy he gave his money to. This is reasonable.

You tell him to deal with ty on the refund. This is not reasonable. His deal was not with ty, it was wity you bobby. Not reasonable.

You, as the seller of the gecko should have been on top of the entire sale, start to finish. This is reasonable.

You were not aware of how the refund was handled. This is not reasonable.

Now do you get it? He should not have had to ask for a full refund. Since you decided not to ship to him, or he decided he did not want the gecko for whatever reason, you bobby, should have made certain that a FULL refund was given.

It was not ty's responsibility as the deal was with you.

Wes Pollock
You must really like to type about things you know nothing about. You can one more time it all you want. A simple call or email would have solved this without any problems.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!