Good Guy Brat Reptiles, Dan and Kris Rosier! Amazing! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-05-2009, 09:29 AM   #1
whippet
Brat Reptiles, Dan and Kris Rosier! Amazing!

harleydan1956 or Brat Reptiles sold me an amazing deal this week! I missed out on an subadult Lav female cornsnake he was selling and was kinda bummed but then I got an incredible offer from him to sell me one of the female clutchmates of that female...only a Hypolav keeper that he was holding on to...for only 10 more bucks! What a bargain. It really made my day! Shipping was very fast, well packed, and she is in beautiful condition. He warned me of a 'tude...and she definatly has it, nothing much more adorable than a cornsnake tring to kill you. *giggles* I am sure she will be fine with a little handling.
Highly recommended...I will buy again!
Tara Simmons

Old 06-11-2009, 07:39 PM   #2
olympiafranics
DAN ROCKS!

THIS WEEK I BOUGHT MY FIRST PAIR OF STRIPED GHOSTS, HADEN AND HARLEY ARE PERFECT, I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY MORE SNAKES FROM DAN. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU OLYMPIA

Old 06-14-2009, 11:33 AM   #3
DAND
Thumbs up Agreed

I have both bought from and sold to Dan on a number of occasions and I highly recommend him. Definitely one of the Good Guys.

Old 06-14-2009, 01:31 PM   #4
ForkedTung
I've bought quite a few snakes from Dan as well...Great guy and Great animals!

Old 07-07-2009, 09:54 PM   #5
kohlman1
Just did a trade with Dan very on honest and straight forward. Would recommend him to anyone. Thanks, Dan let me know on the Spider girl if i have the funds i will grab her.

Ted Kohlman
Ted's Parrot Place
tedsparrotplace@sbcglobal.net
(517)546-8786
www.tedsparrotplace.com

Old 07-20-2009, 04:45 PM   #6
lancehead1980
Great Guy

Dan and I completed a transaction this past weekend. I must say, this man is a class act. I'm more than pleased with our deal. He and I will do business again.

Thanks Dan.

Lonnie Jacobs

Old 07-28-2009, 02:53 PM   #7
Pixtaker
Dan is definitely one of the good ones. A great deal on 3 beautiful animals. Every one of them puppy dog tame and obviously very well cared for.

Thank you Dan!

Old 10-16-2009, 09:24 PM   #8
buckeyegator
just made a trade with dan today.1.2 dh orangetail sunglows,super nice animals,pics dont do them justice.Dan is one of the few good guys,i will do buisness with him again,and thanks dan for talking me into makeing cages it was well worth it

Old 02-26-2010, 07:27 AM   #9
omni
I made a transaction for an adult corn from Dan, and was pleased at the quality of his animals and knowledge of the hobby.
Dan is a great guy to deal with and would reccomend him to anyone thinking to purchase some of his stock. A+ in my book and I'm eagerly awaiting this season's hatchlings

Old 04-27-2010, 10:41 AM   #10
ms497
I just bought a male Hypo Lavender Het Amel & Anery corn and this boy is absolutely STUNNING! He is not only a gorgeous snake but extremely healthy! It is very obvious he takes amazing care of his animals. I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction. Dan is a wonderful person to deal with and i cannot wait to purchase another snake from him. Thankyou Dan! Melissa

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!