Good Guy Thomas Kilp of Georgia Gecko is A+++ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2014, 01:08 PM   #1
VegaDoberman
Thomas Kilp of Georgia Gecko is A+++

Got my first gecko from Thomas Kilp today and WOW! Drop dead gorgeous animal with great lines for a stellar price. He's very involved with his customers and makes sure everything is just right and his customer is well informed (setting up and following through during shipping, current diets the gecko is getting, temps gecko is kept at etc). Hes also very easy to get a hold of and responds quickly! I feel that is extremely important to mention. He's a great person to work with and I will be certainly coming back to him in the future. Thank you so much Thomas

Old 05-29-2014, 12:58 PM   #2
K.C.Exotics
I also purchased a gecko from Thomas not too long ago and everything went very smoothly! Gorgeous female gecko, healthy, and fat! She is doing wonderfully. Thomas has some of the best customer service and communication in the industry. Highly recommend doing business with him! Thanks Thomas!

Old 05-22-2015, 09:51 PM   #3
pei8147
I purchased my first gecko from Georgia Geckos last week. Gecko arrived as described and is stunning. Thomas' packaging is some of the best I've ever seen from a Crested Gecko breeder... I would not have second thoughts about purchasing another animal from Thomas!

William Clark

Old 05-22-2015, 09:57 PM   #4
Jaybee
I also recently purchased a gecko from Thomas, via a friend since I could not attend the show the animal was being sold at. Once I got the gecko, it looked even better than in the pictures on the website. Even at the busy show, Thomas was great about communicating about the purchase. Would definitely recommend shopping with him!

Old 07-02-2015, 12:22 PM   #5
Reptiles96
Just got my gecko's today from Thomas.Everything went great and he checked the temps before shipping. His communication was also great and always kept in touch. Also when the FedEx was delayed he called them to make sure everything will be okay and the geckos came shorty after. When the geckos finally came they looked better then they did in the pictures!Again, great guy to do business with and will hopefully purchase from him again in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!