Inquiry katiscresteds - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2014, 12:00 AM   #1
joshuai
katiscresteds

Hello anyone have any info onher?

Old 04-24-2014, 01:18 AM   #2
LauraB
You got any more info?
Like phone number, email address, location of the seller, where the ad was placed?

Old 04-24-2014, 01:46 AM   #3
joshuai
Katiscresteds.com

Old 04-24-2014, 01:59 AM   #4
joshuai
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=466013
I have an order but havent been able to reach her. I was curious wether i should b nervous or not.

Old 04-24-2014, 01:44 PM   #5
Bad Obsession Reptiles
Kati has been in the business a long time. I purchased from her at a show a few years ago and she was great to deal with. How long have you been out of contact?

Old 04-24-2014, 02:43 PM   #6
joshuai
I heard from her on the third of this month. She had weights on the geckos for me. Iv etried to email her about shipping four or five times since then with no replies. Shes probably busy but three weeks is a long time not to hear from someone who has that much of my money. Im getting nervous. So i figured id look into her some more. The deal was to hold them till the end of april. For weather reasons. So she may get back to me soon i hope.

Old 04-24-2014, 02:51 PM   #7
Bad Obsession Reptiles
Yes that is an awful long time to not hear back...I'm afraid I haven't dealt her with recently and never over email, but I'll try emailing her as well for you to try to get in contact. Does she list a phone number anywhere?

Old 04-24-2014, 03:08 PM   #8
joshuai
I havent been able to find a number. She did say she had been sick when she comtacted me on the third.. So she may be dealing with that but im still a bit nervous.

Old 04-24-2014, 10:19 PM   #9
joshuai
She contacted me and all is well. She really is a great gal to deal with. Thanks everyone for helping me with my inquiry. Sshe will be getting them to me in a week or two when its good weather and ill post an update with pics so you can see how beautiful her animals are. Thanks kati iyou see this

Old 04-24-2014, 10:44 PM   #10
Bad Obsession Reptiles
Glad to hear it!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!