Bad Guy Jon Garcia, poor transaction. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:29 PM   #11
Jon Garcia
you can clearly see from the pics the left eye has the skin coming out of the socket over the lens 1/4 the left eye and the right side you can see the gap or missing scale directly in front of the right eye,and the animals nostrals where filled w/ black specs mite poop!Bartley reptiles tries to pass junk to his customers!Clint said he would issue full refund the 350 when he received animal,he resonded nothing wrong w/ animal well he must think selling a animal w/ a head full of mites and messed up eyeball and missing scales is ok?

Old 07-29-2010, 03:30 PM   #12
laterob
I'll make it 5-0. This is buyer's remorse of a perfectly healthy snake.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:31 PM   #13
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Garcia View Post
you can clearly see from the pics the left eye has the skin coming out of the socket over the lens 1/4 the left eye and the right side you can see the gap or missing scale directly in front of the right eye,and the animals nostrals where filled w/ black specs mite poop!Bartley reptiles tries to pass junk to his customers!Clint said he would issue full refund the 350 when he received animal,he resonded nothing wrong w/ animal well he must think selling a animal w/ a head full of mites and messed up eyeball and missing scales is ok?
You must be new to snakes. Snakes will and do injury their heads from excessive rubbing to get the shed off.

That eye with the bulge your talking about is normal looking. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:31 PM   #14
brd7666
I think the OP has been more then fair. I think you should have deducted both of the shipping charges. Sorry this all had to happen.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:32 PM   #15
Jon Garcia
That animal had mites!!!!!and who know's what other health issues if you people think that is ok then buy an animal from bartley reptiles

Old 07-29-2010, 03:34 PM   #16
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
That animal had mites!!!!!and who know's what other health issues if you people think that is ok then buy an animal from bartley reptiles
What else you going to keep bringing up. First you wanted to return snake for the eyes and now its mites. Stick to one thing and dont keep changing your story.

MITES HAPPEN get over it

Old 07-29-2010, 03:36 PM   #17
brd7666
Quote:
I haven't seen any proof of mites. Black specks could be a lot of things. If I needed an albino ball, I would buy that animal.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:37 PM   #18
brandonsthaman
Quote:
if you people think that is ok then buy an animal from bartley reptiles
Gladly.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:37 PM   #19
TailsWithScales
Quote:
Mites on albino snakes are EXTREMELY noticeable. And even in your very blurry webcam photos you don't see a speck of black, brown or anything to indicate a mite infestation.

I'm sorry Jon but there is nothing wrong with that snake. There are no mites. It's just a perfect albino ball.

Old 07-29-2010, 03:38 PM   #20
Utta
imo, it looks like a stuck eye cap. As for the "missing scale" it appears that there is simply cypress mulch under the scale. He needs a nice bath, and a vet check for the eye imo.

(return shipping should fall on the buyer)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!