Bill Cagle - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2004, 03:28 PM   #61
John Apple
Chris Mcquade

one of the most honest guys I know...Chris will tell you the BLUNT honest truth and that is why he is a good guy in my book. I have purchased many animals from him over the years and all have been as Chris said they were.
I saw the pics and read this whole thread.
Stephen I have sent you Chris's e-mail and am gonna send Chris a link to this thread

Old 06-27-2004, 03:48 PM   #62
Mickey_TLK
Not to beat a dead horse, but I agree that is NOT A HYPO

Old 06-28-2004, 01:27 AM   #63
craig kade
Does he still send a free case of IBD with every purchase?? Just kidding. I hope bill will see the light and refund your money, I think in alot of people's mind he is way on the bad guy list over his cungles already. Craig

Old 06-28-2004, 08:30 PM   #64
JohnLokken
Thumbs down

I agree. I hope Bill will do the right thing and set things right. I use to have a lot of respect for Bill. But, with all of his false naming, just for the sake of selling animals, I have lost all respect for him.
This whole time myself and others have been warning him about the possibility of buyers being "taken in" with these names and unproven genetics. I am sad to see that it has happened. Again, I hope Bill will do the right thing.

I've given up on the fact that he will change his unproven/stolen names. Maybe, just maybe he will see the light with this.
John Lokken

Old 06-29-2004, 12:05 AM   #65
smart_ask
non-hypo/non-hogg

Chris Mcquade gave me a call and replied to email today to confirm what everbody all ready knew. This snake isn't a hypo/hogg and wasn't sold to Bill as one. I'm currently trying to find out what Bill has to say about it. No answer on the phone or reply to email. I will post when I find out something.
Respectfully,
Stephen Kennedy

Old 06-29-2004, 12:21 AM   #66
LOSTNCONFUSED
This post should be renamed when good guys go bad. just further proof that bill cagle takes animals produce by others and names them what he wants. a real good guy huh? whats funny is that all those people that were so quick to defend bill before have suddenly gotten extreamly quiet.personally i think that everyone in the boa comunity should email or call bill and let him know exactly how wrong he is and send him a link to this thread.see if he has the stones to share his side of the story. i for one would like to hear it. maybe one of the now so very quiet "we love capt cungle club" can make this happen.

Old 06-29-2004, 12:58 AM   #67
DaveyFig
John, Don't get me wrong. I think what you are doing is well deserved, and aplaud your effort. However, I would like to see a bit more tact. I would hate to see all of this usefull info lost in HELL simply because we go overboard.

Old 06-29-2004, 01:13 AM   #68
LOSTNCONFUSED
ok if you can possibly explain to me exactly how im being untactfull here i would greatly apreciate it. i dont find my self being out of line ive been reading the boi for a long time and ive seen people get slamed alot harder for alot less . and here we have bill and either people want to turn thier heads and ignore it or treat him with kid gloves
1. the guy blatantly misrepresents animals on a regular basis
2. he blatantly renames animals purchased from others and makes up history for them that is totaly false
3. offers a 100% satisfaction garuntee on his animals until someone actually wants thier money back then he conviently changes it to 48 hours
and the list goes on and on and you imply im being untactful? well i dont think i am but if i was is this a person who deserves tact and respect? this is someone who deserves to be tared and feathered and run right out of the reptile comunity before he divises a new scheme to defraud people im sorry if im coming across a bit harsh but hey im a new yorker lol i see it like this every time a person like hime does something like this it makes it that much harder for you and me to sell our animals please dont take this the wrong way dave i have nothing but the utmost respect for you and your animals and this is not intened to be harsh twoards you . once again im sorry if i've offended anyone
john peraza
"cungle" free since 1970

Old 06-29-2004, 01:40 AM   #69
DaveyFig
John, I agree with everything you said. There were more harsh treatments of bad guys in the past. A lot of name calling, and dead horse beating was done. That was prior to the creation of the HELL section though. I just really don't want to see this thread sent there. It is too valuable here on the BOI. I will shut up now. I see where you are coming from, and you see what I am saying. We have our mutual respect, and I am done...for now.

Old 06-29-2004, 01:56 AM   #70
JungleHabitats
what a shame!

Stephen sorry to see what has transpired. I hope you can get whats yours back and some type of closure with the pursuits you have taken ...

just so you know KS aint gonna do diddly ( its Jeffs income) if he cancels accounts lol

Someone asked how many other people have been taken by cungle ? id say all of them .While he does have some nice snakes he IMHO ask to much for everyone ofthem .And i to use to think cagle was a decent guy until the entire IBD ordeal he had where he took no claim in sending someone a snake with IBD then blamed the IBD on the person he got it from ... and wouldnt refund the customers monies AFTER showing him proof he sent him a snake with IBD ... hey Billy ..... remember that nice snake skin and vet report you were shown then refused to handle .. ur a waste of flesh and now this wannabe hypo hogg? dude you should have ur a@@ kicked in for that stunt i hope you crash hard and burn hot for you sales antics you have taken on . Its a shame to cause you peddle some nice stuff.
Long live the Cungle King .... ( in your own imagination)
how many new morphs will you be producing this year Billy?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!