Bulls on a Hook , Bunch of Pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-28-2008, 09:25 PM   #1
Mooing Tricycle
Bulls on a Hook , Bunch of Pics

I love the bullsnakes, though... theyre kinda squirmy ( the male is alright, the girl is just gogogo!) this is the easiest way to keep them still

I dont think ive gotten pictures of them next to eachother either, it really shows how colorful the boy really is!!

Old 03-28-2008, 09:42 PM   #2
Junkyard
Alicia, those a great looking pair. I have never owned a Bullsnake, but always enjoyed looking at them. That last pic is great, good straight on shot and a tongue flick with the other. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Old 03-28-2008, 10:16 PM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard
Alicia, those a great looking pair. I have never owned a Bullsnake, but always enjoyed looking at them. That last pic is great, good straight on shot and a tongue flick with the other. Thanks for sharing the pics.

I am really happy to own them ( rather, they own me!)

i think, out of all the shots i took, i have to agree that that one shot is my favorite

Old 03-29-2008, 11:15 AM   #4
TheFragginDragon
Beautiful creatures Alicia! I did own one years ago, and I absolutely loved his attitude.

Old 06-25-2008, 04:33 PM   #5
deborahbroadus
The brown one looks as if he's sizing you up, waiting for the right opportunity to show you who's the "hooked" one. lol

Old 06-25-2008, 04:45 PM   #6
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus
The brown one looks as if he's sizing you up, waiting for the right opportunity to show you who's the "hooked" one. lol
LOL shes a hissy little thing, but shes all bluff

The boy... * the hypo * he dosnt care what i do with him, totally mellow

Old 06-25-2008, 04:48 PM   #7
Otter_23
The hypo is very cool looking. Hoping to hatch some albinos in about two weeks. Love personalities on bulls.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!