selling awsome retic colletion - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 05:23 PM   #21
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by muskychip
iv been selling retics for 10 years if u saw theses snake thats a good price i seel tigers about that big every year for 2 grand there not bad prices they also say on there or best offer so people can make me an offer
So you were 10 years old when you started selling/breeding them?

Old 01-10-2007, 07:03 PM   #22
steveingram
muskychip,

If you look at your keyboard, just above the space bar (next to the "M' key...on the right side), you will find buttons with symbols that look like these..... " , "....and "." , USE THEM! It will make reading your posts alot easier

Also, Im convinced that those are not your pics. Look at the pattern of the tiger from the Baldogos... EXACTLY the same. No offense, But I dont think that the baldagos would steal your pictures. The owner of the albino pic has already posted.. enough said on that....
Good luck selling them.

Have a good day!

-Steve Ingram

Old 01-10-2007, 08:36 PM   #23
c&mreptiles
i just checked all of the pic's myself and thoes are not your's bro and the second pic has somebody's name at the bottom

Old 01-10-2007, 09:33 PM   #24
Cat_72
Quote:
hey retards im a know breeder in illinois im at all the shows in ill and indi i dont bull shit so belive what u want those are my snakes not his i have the negs at my booth at the shows and origanal picts those are my snakes nice try though and by the way if i were trying to scam why would i say pick up only no shipping and bring cash or money order no checks to my house pay opon pick up so stop spredding shit iv sold on faunna for 3 years never had a prob
The pictures are not yours. They came from a quick online image search, that I spent all of 3 minutes on.....and came from other people's websites. They are all in a big conspiracy to steal YOUR pictures? Maybe you could post pics of the same snakes taken with today's newspaper behind them...that would prove us all wrong, no?

You have been a member here for just over a year, unless you had a different name, you could not have been selling here for 3 years.

You are 22, you started breeding these animals at the age of what....10? 12?

You cannot spell Crystal Lake, Illinois, the town you are supposed to live in.

You did not say to bring payment to your home. You very well could have been hoping for someone to Paypal you the money to "hold" the snakes.....snakes that aren't yours to sell, or at least not the snakes pictured, because those are pics of someone else's snakes.

You thought we were all dumb enough to fall for it.

Who's the retard?

Old 01-10-2007, 11:11 PM   #25
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
And here's a link to where the third picture can be found.......

http://snakeskins0.tripod.com/eden.html

Also, the one on the website has its Exif data still embedded in the picture.

The picture was taken 1/19/2004.

Old 01-11-2007, 12:59 AM   #26
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
those are my snakes not his i have the negs at my booth at the shows and origanal picts those are my snakes nice try though
Considering nephrurus is a moderator on another site and is a known quantity and the other pictures have been found on other sites, I don't find it very hard to call you a liar.

Quote:
all of us are good friends of lee watson
I sent a link to Lee to see if he would care to chime in.

Old 01-11-2007, 01:02 AM   #27
Paul Kent
Wow! Thats why I love you guys! If nothing else your on the ball!.... To all the othe scammers out there, please read carefully! These guys wont let anything slip by...

And to Cathy- Can you show mw that little trick? Love the snakes but me and computers dont get along...

Old 01-11-2007, 01:15 AM   #28
Dennis Hultman
Oh and Franklin, as I stated on your other ad, http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=93437
You will not post another ad on this site without having this thread linked to it.
Unless, you can clear this up.

Old 01-11-2007, 01:49 AM   #29
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
This is a message from muskychip at FaunaClassifieds ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email muskychip, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r&userid=26604

OR, by email:
mailto:muskychip@hotmail.com

subject: dick
This is the message:

hey who the hell are you to tell people im scamming i do not ship they have to pick up those are my picts obvousely there on other sites im welll know at my shows in ill and indi and iv sold 10 snakes on here in the past 2 years look at my buyer rating i dont scame so quit telling people i do ass hole
I never mentioned that you scammed someone. I posted a "buyer beware" on your ads.
Quote:
iv sold 10 snakes on here in the past 2 years look at my buyer rating i dont scame so quit telling people i do ass hole
OK
Quote:
Feedback Score: muskychip 0
Positive Feedback: 0%

Members who left a positive: 0
Members who left a negative: 0
All positive feedback received: 0
Submit Feedback For muskychip

Past
Month Past
6 Months Past
12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...gs.php?u=26604

Old 01-11-2007, 08:41 AM   #30
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpman081
Wow! Thats why I love you guys! If nothing else your on the ball!.... To all the othe scammers out there, please read carefully! These guys wont let anything slip by...

And to Cathy- Can you show mw that little trick? Love the snakes but me and computers dont get along...
It's really simple, really...just go to Google or ask.com, (I think I used both)click on "images", and then type in what you want to see pics of. In this case, I believe I typed in "tiger retic" and "retic python" in 2 searches. It will bring up a bunch of images, and you can then click on any image shown and it will tell you exactly where it came from.

Or just go to sites of known breeders and peruse their pics....

I'm no computer whiz by any means, but most of the time folks who would steal pics aren't any more ambitious than doing a quick image search either, lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread