Have you ever lied about........ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Have you ever lied about sleeping with somebody???
YES! 4 30.77%
HELL NO!! 7 53.85%
I'm still a pure, innocent virgin. 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2004, 12:18 PM   #1
Mercer Don
Have you ever lied about........

Late last night, (much later than the phone should ever ring), I received a call from one of my adopted daughters, AKA my daughters friend. She called in search of advise, and thought I would be the one able to help her.( Lucky me). Seems she got herself into a little predicament; She lied to her friends about having slept with a guy, when she never did. Now, the guy she told the story about, has heard the tale, and confronted her on it. The wonderful guy he is, has told her "put out, or I tell everybody you lied". Charming huh? Now, she may be dumb, but not dumb enough to fall for his black mail, so, she went to "dad" for help. So after a lengthy talk about how she should come clean and tell her friends the truth, and how I will "deal" with the guy for her, I got thinking; Have any of you ever lied about having slept with somebody? I once had a girl lie about sleeping with me, but that was only because she wanted to make my brother jealous. Boy was that a headache! To this day he doesn't believe I never touched her! Other than that, I am still a virgin, so this poll does not apply to me.

Old 06-30-2004, 07:16 PM   #2
Lucille
I cannot even comprehend a lie like that, and would never do it. Lying in general is not a good idea; and lying about sex stuff is particularly not a good idea. It rarely gains you anything, and frequently (or so I'm told) backfires.

Old 10-22-2004, 07:26 AM   #3
TooManyBurmese
I can almost see lying about NOT sleeping with someone, but not the other way around.

Wait actually...

I was the very last of my friends to lose their virginity. They did it in high school, I was "prude" and waited until a while after. With all of the heckling and teasing, (from girl friends!!) I almost did just lie about it so they would leave me be.

Ahahah then when it DID happen it was so bad and unsatisfying I fely like lying that it DIDN'T happen hahhahahhahaha

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!