Female AOL users... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 10-21-2004, 06:55 AM   #1
TooManyBurmese
Female AOL users...

What do you girls do when you get some pervert IMing you?

Old 10-21-2004, 09:31 AM   #2
jenn_jeffery
When I used AIM (been awhile) I would just block their username and ignore them. I at one point had my account setup to only accept IM's from people on a certain list, and would have to swap IM names via email first, but it did keep the randoms away...

Old 10-21-2004, 01:35 PM   #3
sirenofthestorm
ditto. same on yahoo. I am enamored with the ignore button.

Old 10-21-2004, 02:50 PM   #4
TooManyBurmese
>: ( you're being boring!

I guess I should have worded it different. I just wanted to know if you guys ever played with the perverts, or had any fun with messing with their heads.

I keep my IM's open so the people I do "business" with can get in touch with me. I like to mess around with the unwanted suitors and see how much verbal abuse they will take before they block me hee hee, amoung other internet mind games.

Old 10-21-2004, 04:05 PM   #5
sirenofthestorm
nah, I am logged into yahoo an ungodly amount of time, but if someone IMs me that I don't want to talk to/don't know, I just get rid of 'em. I have enough stress in my life right now, and I have enough people that I know playing mind games that I don't need to engage those things online.

Now if I'm bored.... watch out.

Old 10-22-2004, 11:32 AM   #6
TooManyBurmese
:okes siren::

c'mon, tell what you do when you ARE bored! (can you tell I am bored now? hee hee)

Old 10-22-2004, 03:15 PM   #7
sirenofthestorm
LOL my mind runs away with me and everything else when I'm bored... or challenged. oooohhhh the trouble I can get into

Old 10-23-2004, 02:01 AM   #8
Lucille
Danni: If you are ever bored, log on to a site called Matchmaker and sign up for their free trial. I have met some REALLY strange people there, also talked to many that were thank goodness one of a kind, and also made some genuine friends and one ex off of there. You would receive a gazillion emails if you posted that pic of you that I saw a while back......

Old 10-23-2004, 10:03 AM   #9
TooManyBurmese
Although that picture to me was just a stupid Halloween costume, and all in fun, it has attracted the wrong kind of attention. Some people are just too stupid hee hee

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!