Have you ever?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 07-16-2004, 02:55 AM   #1
Sybella
Have you ever??

This is a game guys. Answer the question and then come up with your own question that starts with "Have you ever...."

I'll start.

Have you ever gone skinnydipping?

Old 07-16-2004, 05:09 PM   #2
Lucille
No, never have.
Have you ever gotten an 'all over' suntan?

Old 07-16-2004, 05:17 PM   #3
Sybella
No...when I've been naked and out in the sun, I'm not out directly in the sun long enough.

Have you ever cheated on your spouse?

Old 07-16-2004, 05:26 PM   #4
bcfos
Yes

Have you ever had someone follow you around after you broke up with them?

Old 07-16-2004, 05:50 PM   #5
AZ Dragoon
Yes been skinny dipping.

No, never cheated on my spouse as we had a open relationship anyway.

Yes had a couple of girls follow me around after breaking it off including my ex-wife even after she re-married.

Have you ever had sex in mid-day while driving on a busy street in a city in a low riding sports car (my new in '85 Firebird) for all the world to see? Life in the Fast Lane I suppose. Give me country living and the simple pleasures of life now and I will be a happy man.

Kevin

Old 07-16-2004, 08:17 PM   #6
Sybella
No but I have a couple times in parked cars. I couldn't do it in a moving vehicle...if I don't have my partner's complete, undivided attention, I just walk away.

Have you ever sang in public?

Old 07-16-2004, 09:17 PM   #7
AZ Dragoon
One time only, during a drinking session at a Kaoroke (sic?) wingding. I did my song "Momma's don't let your sons grow up to be chicken farmers" which I wrote almost 20 years ago as my first and only attempt at some Chet Atkins/Roy Clark style chicken picking guitar playing. Obviously this was a satire of a well known countrywestern song. It went over well with everyone cracking up with LOL.

Have you ever chased a bear, unarmed, in the desert?

Kevin

Old 07-16-2004, 09:25 PM   #8
Lucille
Never been in a desert; never chased a bear, but sure would like to hear the details behind that little scenario.
Have you ever been to a gay bar?

Old 07-16-2004, 09:58 PM   #9
AZ Dragoon
Not much to it really. It was my first year working as the non-resident herpetologist for Saguaro National Monument, Rincon Mtn. Unit in 1975 at age 16 (yeah I am 45, but younger in appearence and at heart than many here). I was just starting my survey of the herpetofauna of that Monument and was actually going to check on a yearling bobcat (Lynx rufus) that I had been observing the past month or so at a permanent water source in the desert floor. After ascending a arroyo wall I came up looking at a adult black bear who was looking back at me. I immediately started to grab at my camera while running toward the bear and he/she took off in the opposite direction faster than I ever seen another large mammal accelerate. Guess it thought that long hair, bandana wearing hippie was hungry or something and that I had bear steak on my mind.

It did not occur to me at the time what I was going to do with it if I caught up with the bear, but I was young and absolutely had no fear of man or beast. Age will bring some wisdom and discretion our way, however, and I do not plan on chasing anymore bears in the near future. Maybe when I'm old and senile though!

Kevin

Old 07-16-2004, 11:25 PM   #10
jpatino
yes on skinny dipping
no on cheating
no on sex while driving
yes have been folowed
never chased a bear
never sang in public

have you had sex with 2 people in the same day?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!