Good Guy Cutting Edge Herpetological - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-29-2010, 01:01 AM   #1
Vypyrz
Cutting Edge Herpetological

I puchased a Caulker Cay boa constictor from Vin Russo at Cutting Edge Herp. Vin answered all of my inquiries and questions in a timely manner. When the package arrived on the day promised, it was securely packed and contained 1 healthy, fiesty little boa. In my opinion, Vin is one of the best in the business and I would gladly recommend him to anyone considering puchasing a boa...

Robert Bales

Old 05-02-2010, 05:23 PM   #2
AF1Bird
Vin is a great guy in every aspect. I have a Bumblebee female from him and is absolutely beautiful. I drive him crazy with questions but he always takes the time to answer. Great guy!

Old 05-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
chris allen
Whats Vin's email?

I had purchased a boa from him last NY show and its been great(great animals and nice guy), but emailed him a couple questions after the show and never heard back. Might have been the wrong address though.

chris

Old 05-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #4
homeya100
Cannot go wrong with Vin Russo. Stand up guy with PERFECT animals! I've purchased many snakes from him and will always do so. Nice addition!
-Adam

Old 07-28-2010, 04:16 PM   #5
Pals_id
Thumbs up Vin's a great guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
Whats Vin's email?

I had purchased a boa from him last NY show and its been great(great animals and nice guy), but emailed him a couple questions after the show and never heard back. Might have been the wrong address though.

chris
His email is russov51@bigplanet.com. I have also purchased boas from Vin and he will answer all questions in a friendly and timely manner, and his animals are as good as his customer service. I would definitely like a few more of his boas once I make more racks! He has an impressive assortment of locality boas, his website is http://www.cuttingedgeherp.com

Old 07-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #6
crashcourse1014
Awesome!

Vin is amazing. He has the nicest animals and always been very reasonable and generous to me. I have bought caulkers cays, crawl cays, north brazilians and hog island boas from him and every transaction has gone perfectly. Right now I'm saving up to get more animals from him. Very professional and knowledgable about his animals. I can't recommend him enough.

Old 04-09-2015, 11:07 AM   #7
ShawneeAlice
I was searching for a dwarf boa but unfortunately there are very few breeders out there. I reached out to Vin looking for a Hog island originally, but he informed me of the long waiting list, but that he did have a male Caulker Cay available. He showed me a pic of him and I wanted him immediately! He shipped him out quickly and boy was he packed well. I think that was the thickest Styrofoam isolated box I've ever opened. The snake looks healthy and very curious little guy, I am VERY happy with my experience, and hopefully once the list goes down I can get a Hog island from him too

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!