Inquiry cvexotics - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-18-2010, 06:43 PM   #51
gsrept
please, people he bought stolen good there is a long way from that and going somewhere with a gun and shooting i up give it a rest. grasping at straws

Old 10-21-2010, 10:43 PM   #52
Blue Magik
Just adding my 2 cents

I've bought from both NERD and CV Exotics , they both have great snakes and competitive prices , and anyone that deals in BP morphs and claims not to know how rare an axanthic killerbee is , is trying to cover his tracks . If someone offered you a Albino Pied for example for a dirt cheap price , would you second guess yourself or take advantage and snag the deal ? Obviously someone thought they were getting over on someone else , but as they say , crime doesn't pay , but 7 1/2 to 15 years for a snake , give me a break , I had a friend of mine get Murdered and his killer was convicted of manslaughter and did 3 years ? How is that for comparison about how screwed up our justice system is ... I'm just rambling now , I need a cigarette , Later Fellow Fauna Heads

Old 11-02-2010, 12:45 PM   #53
anendeloflorien
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Yeeeeeouch!!! There's gotta be more to that story than what's been told...
There's a lot more to the story than what's been told, I'll refrain from any 3rd party inferences but I will say this: The trial was a joke. The "victim" (Kevin) served as the state's expert witness????? That right there should raise some eyebrows.

Old 11-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #54
gsrept
Adam you are right on track those of us that live in nh talk to both parties and see what is really going on.

Old 11-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #55
pakinjak
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrept View Post
Adam you are right on track those of us that live in nh talk to both parties and see what is really going on.
Right on, man. It's not as simple as it looks in the paper or on a forum.

Old 11-02-2010, 07:25 PM   #56
gsrept
Hey Kevin have you been to zoo creatures and seen Jason

Old 11-02-2010, 07:30 PM   #57
pakinjak
Talked to him there about and hour ago.

Old 11-02-2010, 07:33 PM   #58
gsrept
what did he have to say anything did he show you his new snakes

Old 11-02-2010, 08:15 PM   #59
gsrept
actually has a lot to do with topic and thanks for the bad karma it comes back 10 fold

Old 11-02-2010, 08:52 PM   #60
radiant dragons
hope the snakes were worth it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cvexotics, scott seavey