Is it it safe to keep a Colorado River toad with a cane toad? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Amphibian Discussion Forum

Notices

Amphibian Discussion Forum General talk about amphibians of any type.

Old 11-22-2020, 11:40 PM   #1
Prs72
Is it it safe to keep a Colorado River toad with a cane toad?

Is it possible to keep a Colorado River toad with a cane toad? It’s a large enclosure with plenty of space so big the Colorado River toad looks almost lost in it. There’s also a very large water bowl for soaking. I’m concerned about accidental poisoning between the toads or if they’ll be perfectly safe together. Thanks !!

Old 02-13-2021, 05:24 PM   #2
Mfinn687
I am not a professional but I would be concerned about accidental poisoning as well. They produce different toxins...I keep both species, but separately. My CRT and cane toads are very different personality wise as well, my canes are extremely shy and the CRT are very bold. So I would be concerned the CRT would hog the food haha.

Old 07-04-2021, 11:27 PM   #3
Groundhog
Environments are also not similar. I'm with Mali on this one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
#canetoad, #coloc