Eublepharis Hardwickii - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-28-2013, 09:56 AM   #1
Celtic Constrictors
Eublepharis Hardwickii

I have searched the web high and low for an available E. Hardwickii and the closest I've come is an ad on this forum from 2010.

Has anyone got any sources on these or can they even be exported to the US?

Any help would be appreciated. This species is my "dream" gecko, so to speak.

Also, any information regarding their husbandry would be kindly appreciated.

Old 05-28-2013, 10:11 AM   #2
snowgyre
Matt of SaSobek's World of Reptiles is the only one I know of, but I don't have any recent information from him. Here's his website: https://www.facebook.com/sasobekreptiles

Old 05-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #3
Celtic Constrictors
I knew he had Afghanicus, Montanus, and several other subspecies. I will definitely give him a shout. I didn't think about him, even though I watch his YouTube channel frequently.

Thanks for the heads up.

Old 05-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #4
Kristi23
I've been dying to get a pair, too. There's not a lot out there.

Old 05-28-2013, 12:14 PM   #5
Celtic Constrictors
Well if I can get a healthy breeding pair I hope to change that. I'll keep you in the loop.

Old 05-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #6
snowgyre
Evan, do you have a duplicate account? I see you've posted on two separate accounts here, may want to clear that up with the mods now before people get confused (it happens more frequently than you think, lol).

Old 05-28-2013, 01:15 PM   #7
Celtic Constrictors
Ooh I didn't realize that. Lol. I'll have one deleted. Thanks for letting me know.

Old 05-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #8
fuzzylogix
Matt has some pairs and had some babies hatch out this year. I'm not sure how many if any he will be letting go, but i'm high up on the waiting list. expect to spend around $7000 per sexed pair or more though

Old 05-28-2013, 08:30 PM   #9
Celtic Constrictors
Thanks Shawn. That's about what I had intended them to run.

What's funny is a buddy of mine informed me he was on a plane heading to east India this morning. Too bad neither of us knows how to get through customs with a live animal from that region without getting arrested. Haha.

Old 05-28-2013, 08:47 PM   #10
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzylogix View Post
Matt has some pairs and had some babies hatch out this year. I'm not sure how many if any he will be letting go, but i'm high up on the waiting list. expect to spend around $7000 per sexed pair or more though

I wonder if I can trade him my daughter.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!