Bad Guy Andrew Potts- I want my money back - Page 38 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2012, 05:12 PM   #371
Baileykm
Hey guys, so can someone tell Robert to get his mail. I have Roberts address from the person who served him the court orders and from Potts himself. I already have the court order going against him because he refused to show up to court. It includes all the money that goes to getting paperwork to you. So please get your mail Robert, I do not feel like charging someone another 60 dollars to get paper work to you which will just be charged to you in the final total.
-Kevin

Old 10-24-2012, 06:44 PM   #372
Warren_Booth
Could you not send it to their shop.
Herpo Hobby Shop
103 Douglas Road East Unit E
Oldsmar, FL 34677

Phone: 813-925-0041
Cell: 727-504-7735
Fax: 813-925-0041

Old 10-24-2012, 08:59 PM   #373
tommyhil4_6
Saw it was spindled. Assuming that was in favor of your filing. How long until a conclusion?

Old 10-24-2012, 09:26 PM   #374
ShadowAceD
Keep at it, Kevin. He is probably just hoping ignoring it will make it go away. Don't let that happen.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:47 AM   #375
Baileykm
Hey warren, thanks for that. But he has a little over a week before the letter gets sent back to me. So if he can not pick up certified mail in two weeks (considering he has a brother and his mother that lives with him) then no, I refuse to try again and will just go to another 3rd party and have him handed the paperwork.

Now Tommy, I think I am concluded? I have no idea how this whole court process goes. I keep asking the clerks to tell me what to do next. Judge Sweeny told me to mail her sentence to Mr. Potts so I am.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:32 AM   #376
Corey Woods
Hello Kevin,

Did you ever get your money from Andrew Potts? It's been 7 months since an update.

Thanks,
Corey

Old 05-14-2013, 09:27 AM   #377
BrooklynJoe
Yes more more !

"ANOTHER" !!!!!-Thor

Old 05-14-2013, 09:54 AM   #378
ShadowAceD
Look at the link, Kevin left which shows the time line of proceedings in the court case.

Andrew Potts eventually accepted a default judgement in which case Kevin was aware the maximum he could claim; 5000.00.

This covers the animal and shipping, but I'm sure Kevin is still out on legal fees. Either way, he got what he set out for and I'm glad he saw it through to the end. Unfortunately, I doubt Potts has learned anything from this.

Old 05-14-2013, 09:56 AM   #379
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Look at the link Kevin left which shows the time line of proceedings in the court case.

Andrew Potts eventually accepted a default judgement in which case Kevin was awarded the maximum he could claim; 5000.00.

This covers the animal and shipping, but I'm sure Kevin is still out on legal fees. Either way, he got what he set out for and I'm glad he saw it through to the end. Unfortunately, I doubt Potts has learned anything from this.
Corrected some typos thanks to autocorrect.

Old 05-14-2013, 11:43 AM   #380
chaosaffect
I'm really failing to see the Blackmail part. What I do see is a (reasonable) demand for a refund or an (unreasonable) replacement. Considering the time, effort, and trauma that the buyer went through I don't think he was out of line asking for one or the other, and if the seller didn't want to provide a more expensive animal then he could have just refunded the money at any point.

The stubbornness of "If he doesn't satisfy me I won't refund his money" is just disgusting. The seller seems to be ignoring all attempts to reason with him, just sticking his head in the sand and refusing to acknowledge sense. I for one would never do any business with him, and I think he's going to lose more than just a little business off of something like this. Hope his POV is worth more to him than his business, because it appears that that's the choice he just made.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!