Bad Guy Justin Clark - Dozens of illegal pythons seized from (Mission) BC Home - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 02-07-2014, 10:18 PM   #111
KORBIN5895
Excuse me for interrupting your ramblings Jay but are you and this Justin Sabo close friends? Does he look up to you or have some form of hero worship for you?

Old 02-07-2014, 10:52 PM   #112
K9dr
Ugh..... I wish this thread would die.

Permits for CAS animals can be transferred to other individuals within the province of BC, the process requires you to apply for a transfer of that animal with the government.

This provision is to allow the Ministry to monitor the movement of these animals within the province.

What does that mean. If you have a permit for one of your specimens, and can no longer keep it, you can try to find a home locally. When you have located an individual that is willing to take it, you can apply to have your permit transferred to that person. You write the ministry of the environment to request the transfer. Granted the process is time consuming but it is legal. This how we are able to transfer CAS animals with permits into our rescue facility, and how we can rehome CAS animals that are seized within the province. With forthcoming changes to the Lacey act, this will be an essential tool in rehoming CAS animals.

I will reiterate again that the animals were kept to acceptable standards by the reptile industry. The cages were relatively clean and the animals well taken care of.

I would be very interested in seeing these permits. Please post them to the forum.

Old 02-07-2014, 11:32 PM   #113
Iconic Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Exotics View Post
I was banned from the Canadian Reptile forum. I see they haven't banned other people who have been in recent issues with the law.

First off I see Jeremy Stone is getting many charges for illegally importing animals(Princess Diamond). So people that sell there animals and are linked to them should be blacklisted as well right? This is what was done to me, so why isn't others banned and marked as a read only. There was also a few others that have been caught with illegal animals and are still on the site.

Out of 16 of the permits for the film industry most were for the animals I had, and purchased.

http://www.reptilescanada.com/showth...lurking-in-B-C

First off is Iconic Reptiles. They are Jeremy Stones Canadian partner.

I know what I did and I will never be able to bring the animals back and they suffered death. But they did not have to die.

I really hope you all see that I am truly messed up by this, also that I am truly and deeply sorry and I know I was to blame and I was wrong for keeping these animals and not making sure they had ALL permits and documents instead of believing the permits were transferable.

The animals are irreplaceable and I don't think I will ever heal from loosing them, as this all rests on me. I just hope people can see that I do know what I did was wrong, and I am taking the steps to apologize for being selfish. No one else is to blame but me, I was taking it hard and yes I was passing the buck off to others. Yes things could have ended differently for the animals but that is a different topic all together.
Get your Facts straight before you open your mouth I am Jeff Ronne's(The Boaphile)Canadian distributor.I have never purchased a snake from Jeremy Stone or do I own a snake produced by him!Where do you get your info?Do you just make things up about other people to take the light off of your EPIC Stupidity?Considering we have never done business with each other!Maybe you can leave me out of your BS!

Old 02-08-2014, 12:02 AM   #114
Iconic Reptiles
Sorry forgot to put my name Dan Currant.

Old 02-08-2014, 12:24 AM   #115
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9dr View Post
Ugh..... I wish this thread would die.

Permits for CAS animals can be transferred to other individuals within the province of BC, the process requires you to apply for a transfer of that animal with the government.

This provision is to allow the Ministry to monitor the movement of these animals within the province.

What does that mean. If you have a permit for one of your specimens, and can no longer keep it, you can try to find a home locally. When you have located an individual that is willing to take it, you can apply to have your permit transferred to that person. You write the ministry of the environment to request the transfer. Granted the process is time consuming but it is legal. This how we are able to transfer CAS animals with permits into our rescue facility, and how we can rehome CAS animals that are seized within the province. With forthcoming changes to the Lacey act, this will be an essential tool in rehoming CAS animals.

I will reiterate again that the animals were kept to acceptable standards by the reptile industry. The cages were relatively clean and the animals well taken care of.

I would be very interested in seeing these permits. Please post them to the forum.

Finally what I was looking for from you Dr. Walton. I really hope you and the BC Conservation Officers know that because of incompetence legal animals that were registered in BC were killed. For example, that Calico Golden Child that was pitch black that you killed one of maybe 2 in existence was registered in BC, also many of the others. Not to mention all the SD animals also. Who is going to take blame for this Dr. Walton. There was no checking or even asking me if they were registered, the permits had a different address but you just killed the animals. I really hope killing these animals helps you sleep at night. Because if I killed innocent animals and up because the BC Conservation Officers and the Ministry didn't take the proper steps to check if the animals were legal, they up and didn't do there job. And then try and pass it off as they were a public safety risk.

I am sure you know the animals had permits and were they came from. If the Ministry has pictures of all registered animals in BC then they will have pictures of many of the snakes that I had. Only 5 were from out of Province. Why didn't the BC Conservation Officers ask to make sure they weren't killing animals that permits were attached to another address and make sure there not registered, when they were indeed registered to the ministry. You said it would be illegal to move the animals, but permits are transferable!

This is going in circles, I am done with this, people where so quick to bad talk me, when I was indeed right. Lets just say this is what my Lawyer has been waiting for, I cannot comment any more. But this makes all my trying to get the truth out worth it.

Things come out after time I see... And the animals were immaculate. In a lot better health then the Large Scale Breeders.

I can't look at this computer screen anymore and I am furious to say the least, so I will get off here before I say something that will cause me more issues.

Old 02-08-2014, 12:27 AM   #116
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic Reptiles View Post
Get your Facts straight before you open your mouth I am Jeff Ronne's(The Boaphile)Canadian distributor.I have never purchased a snake from Jeremy Stone or do I own a snake produced by him!Where do you get your info?Do you just make things up about other people to take the light off of your EPIC Stupidity?Considering we have never done business with each other!Maybe you can leave me out of your BS!

I am not passing any buck off. I was told by a few people that purchased from you that you got your animals from Jeff Ronne and Jeremy Stone. I am sorry Dan if I was wrong.

Old 02-08-2014, 12:55 AM   #117
K9dr
I really wish you would actually read my posts. To legally transfer a permitted animal you need permission from the ministry of the environment. If you have such permits kindly post them.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:19 AM   #118
KORBIN5895
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9dr View Post
I really wish you would actually read my posts. To legally transfer a permitted animal you need permission from the ministry of the environment. If you have such permits kindly post them.
Does a registered animal nerd to be in possession of the permit holder and at the address to which they are registered?

Old 02-08-2014, 01:23 AM   #119
KORBIN5895
When are you going to answer my question as to why Jason "Sabo" signed up to ssnakess as JT Clark?

[QUOTED=Creative Exotics;1686945]Finally what I was looking for from you Dr. Walton. I really hope you and the BC Conservation Officers know that because of incompetence legal animals that were registered in BC were killed. For example, that Calico Golden Child that was pitch black that you killed one of maybe 2 in existence was registered in BC, also many of the others. Not to mention all the SD animals also. Who is going to take blame for this Dr. Walton. There was no checking or even asking me if they were registered, the permits had a different address but you just killed the animals. I really hope killing these animals helps you sleep at night. Because if I killed innocent animals and up because the BC Conservation Officers and the Ministry didn't take the proper steps to check if the animals were legal, they up and didn't do there job. And then try and pass it off as they were a public safety risk.

I am sure you know the animals had permits and were they came from. If the Ministry has pictures of all registered animals in BC then they will have pictures of many of the snakes that I had. Only 5 were from out of Province. Why didn't the BC Conservation Officers ask to make sure they weren't killing animals that permits were attached to another address and make sure there not registered, when they were indeed registered to the ministry. You said it would be illegal to move the animals, but permits are transferable!

This is going in circles, I am done with this, people where so quick to bad talk me, when I was indeed right. Lets just say this is what my Lawyer has been waiting for, I cannot comment any more. But this makes all my trying to get the truth out worth it.

Things come out after time I see... And the animals were immaculate. In a lot better health then the Large Scale Breeders.

I can't look at this computer screen anymore and I am furious to say the least, so I will get off here before I say something that will cause me more issues.[/quote]

The Dr said nothing about them being immaculate. He said they were kept in a manner that is acceptable according to reptile industry standards. Huge difference Jay.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:28 AM   #120
K9dr
My understanding is that the permit is to the owner and not in connection to the animal. Any change in ownership requires ministry authorization. Again I am not an expert merely this has been my experience

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!