Bad Guy Justin Clark - Dozens of illegal pythons seized from (Mission) BC Home - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 02-08-2014, 03:44 AM   #121
Creative Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
When are you going to answer my question as to why Jason "Sabo" signed up to ssnakess as JT Clark?

The Dr said nothing about them being immaculate. He said they were kept in a manner that is acceptable according to reptile industry standards. Huge difference Jay.
I said Justin Sabo, you need to get you straight lol

I never said he did, I said it and so did Katia from Squamish Serpents, and any other customer that has got one of my animals off me knows this. My animals are not being just kept to the reptile industry standard like a lot of the "big breeders" that feed just to keep them sustained, They are above and beyond most peoples collections, and a vet that is paid to slaughter these beautiful and rare creatures keeps changing his thoughts and facts around. Think about it Kevin, even though we don't see eye to eye. Honestly open your eye's, Dr. Walton gets paid to destroy animals that he claims to love, leaves needles in cages, ect. He has tried to get a few collections seized but they had all there permits for there animals. I am getting sick of this. You people need to open your eyes. I am astonished you all are allowing the wool pulled over your eye's.

Old 02-08-2014, 03:48 AM   #122
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Exotics View Post
I said Justin Sabo, you need to get you straight lol

Sorry about that..... Why did Justin Sabo sign up yo ssnakess as JT Clark? Please stop skirting the question.....

Old 02-08-2014, 04:29 AM   #123
KORBIN5895
Quote:

I never said he did, I said it and so did Katia from Squamish Serpents, and any other customer that has got one of my animals off me knows this. My animals are not being just kept to the reptile industry standard like a lot of the "big breeders" that feed just to keep them sustained, They are above and beyond most peoples collections, and a vet that is paid to slaughter these beautiful and rare creatures keeps changing his thoughts and facts around. Think about it Kevin, even though we don't see eye to eye. Honestly open your eye's, Dr. Walton gets paid to destroy animals that he claims to love, leaves needles in cages, ect. He has tried to get a few collections seized but they had all there permits for there animals. I am getting sick of this. You people need to open your eyes. I am astonished you all are allowing the wool pulled over your eye's.
I have thought about it Jay. Here is the problem i keep running into.....

The Dr. Has been polite, respectful and gracious towards you and everyone else so far. Until Katia posted the screen shots of your two websites he was the only one to say anything positive about you.

On the other hand you have always been rude, ignorant. You blatantly lie and try to bully people with pointless threats. You consistently try and blame others or try turning the spotlight away from you and use other peoples problems as justification for you stupid mistakes.

If you actually had permits for some of your illegal animals then that means you knew permits were necessary. Why would you keep acquiring animals if you didn't have permits and you knew you needed them? You can't pretend you didn't know because you keep saying that you had some of them with permits.

The other problem is you claim to take responsibility but you keep attaçking everyone and crying foul because your selfishness caused 50 wish snakes to loose their lives. It isn't the Dr's fault you didn't have the permits yet you blame their death on him and prove you are lying about taking responsibility.

Are you going to admit to changing to BC Arboreals? Now is the time to come clean and stop the lies. Honesty is the only way you will find any kind of forgiveness or acceptance in this hobby.

Old 02-08-2014, 11:02 AM   #124
Regius_ca
Quote:
I am not passing any buck off. I was told by a few people that purchased from you that you got your animals from Jeff Ronne and Jeremy Stone. I am sorry Dan if I was wrong.
So basically you brought an innocent guys name into this thread, because of something you heard, from somewhere.

Please kindly post who these few people are, so that Mr Currant can follow up with them. I believe, these are the rules of the BOI also. To name sources.

Old 02-08-2014, 12:36 PM   #125
K9dr
Perhaps I can make a compromise. I personally think this thread has gotten too viscious in my opinion. Jay if you can produce one permit, with your name and facility address your reputation will be redeemed. If it is confirmed a valid permit not, I will personally apologize to you on this thread, Reptiles Canada and BC Reptile club forum. This is a serious offer. I cannot take back what happened, but perhaps I can assist in some type of closure for you.

Old 02-09-2014, 02:41 PM   #126
K9dr
*Sigh*. So can we officially call this thread dead. That would be nice. Thank you

Old 02-09-2014, 06:40 PM   #127
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9dr View Post
Jay if you can produce one permit, with your name and facility address your reputation will be redeemed. If it is confirmed a valid permit not, I will personally apologize to you on this thread, Reptiles Canada and BC Reptile club forum.
Can't say fairer than that. Hope this does end the discussion.

Old 02-09-2014, 10:06 PM   #128
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Perhaps I can make a compromise. I personally think this thread has gotten too viscious in my opinion. Jay if you can produce one permit, with your name and facility address your reputation will be redeemed. If it is confirmed a valid permit not, I will personally apologize to you on this thread, Reptiles Canada and BC Reptile club forum. This is a serious offer. I cannot take back what happened, but perhaps I can assist in some type of closure for you.
I'm curious as to what you would need to apologize for?

Old 02-09-2014, 10:20 PM   #129
K9dr
I am being accused of killing animals with valid permits. If such permits exist. If they are in his name and if they were registered at that address then an apology is due. Would you not agree?

Old 02-09-2014, 10:23 PM   #130
KORBIN5895
Quote:
I am being accused of killing animals with valid permits. If such permits exist. If they are in his name and if they were registered at that address then an apology is due. Would you not agree?
Of course I do. Jay has a way of twisting things so I was just making sure we were all on the same page.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!