Bad Guy Justin Clark - Dozens of illegal pythons seized from (Mission) BC Home - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 02-09-2014, 10:56 PM   #131
K9dr
One of the central themes of this thread is that individuals need to take responsibility for their actions. Should his claims be valid, then it others should take responsibility for theirs. Of course he has been on this site and has seen this post so I doubt we will see those permits anytime soon. Also with the wonderful abilities of photoshop, I will make sure of the validity of those permits prior to any apology.

Old 02-11-2014, 01:44 PM   #132
moreau
If snakes with valid permits were killed, then I think more than an apology would be in order. If what Jay is saying is correct, that these animals were destroyed without anyone ever checking to see if they were permitted, then he is right in seeking legal action. Perhaps Dr. Walton, in the future you could adopt a policy that the ministry officials involved produce proof that the animals in question either do or do not have valid permits BEFORE destroying an entire collection.

IF these animals had permits, that could be transferred to others, they could very well have been saved. Even if five of them had permits, that would be five snakes that should not have been destroyed, but kept alive until those permits were transferred to someone else. This definitely needs to be looked into further, and Jay you need to post proof of these permits.

Old 02-11-2014, 03:45 PM   #133
Mads
Very true Laura, but I am pretty sure there never were any permits. Jay has been asked on numerous occasions to show proof of said permits and has never once been able to show proof.

Mads Lund

Old 02-11-2014, 09:09 PM   #134
KORBIN5895
Another issue on these supposedly legal snakes is that Jay has claimed them to be a couple of different species.

Old 02-12-2014, 06:15 PM   #135
K9dr
Not trying to revive this thread, but this is the from the Ministry of the Environment

Quote:
Hello Adrian,

Permits (Wildlife or CAS) issued under the Wildlife Act are not transferable.

If a person wants to possess a CAS that is already under a CAS Permit, he or she will have to apply for and be granted a CAS permit prior to taking possession of that CAS.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,
Thus permits are not transferable, but the government is willing to produce a new permit for permitted animals currently in BC. I hope that covers it.

Old 04-18-2014, 03:52 PM   #137
ash123
It looks like in those pics the address listed in 39081 Van Velzen Ave Mission. Does anyone have any idea of his current address? http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/dozens-...home-1.1415239

Old 04-18-2014, 04:16 PM   #138
SquamishSerpents
No he was being evicted from there.

Old 04-18-2014, 04:19 PM   #139
KORBIN5895
Sam Farad knows it as his company has has shipped him snakes recently.

Old 04-02-2015, 03:51 PM   #140
tammyeaton
Justin Clarks current address: 8267 Copper Place, Mission BC
Phone: 778-908-3957
Work: CJB Concrete and Contracting 604-835-7990
I put this information on the other threads I could find here in the Classifieds. If you know others who have had issues with this guy pass on the info. I have unfortunately rented our lovely house to this creep and am in the process of getting him evicted. He rented our house under false pretenses stating he had no pets! Then moved in countless snakes, lizards and hatching equipment and dogs. Checking references was not useful. One lesson learned - check for names online, kicking myself now. Any thoughts on how to put this guy out of business for good and get the animals to a responsible individual. The RCMP and conservation people have been more helpful protecting Justin than the have his victims or the animals. A friend of ours put us in touch with this site. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!