Good Guy Aaron Pauling A+ as always - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2013, 04:07 AM   #1
Breaking Balls
Thumbs up Aaron Pauling A+ as always

Aaron Pauling deserves your business. We've been buying feeder roaches from him for at least a year now and are always impressed with his timely service, good prices, and awesome packing/overcounting. He always comes through and we've never had any issues after many orders. If you need feeders, don't shop around, just see Aaron!

Regards,

Brian Breikss

Old 12-22-2013, 10:18 AM   #2
bpmojo80
I second. if you are looking for any of the species that he offers you will not find a better source.

Old 12-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #3
favrielle
Definitely have to agree. Good prices, well-packed orders, and great customer service!

Old 08-16-2015, 06:23 AM   #4
SKNY
Couldn't agree more. The guy has amazing customer service. Couldn't be happier.
S. K.

Old 08-17-2015, 01:03 AM   #5
Dravorak
Sadly, I had a pretty poor experience with him.
Ordered some dubias and a isopod culture. Shipping was delayed several times due to different crisis he was having. Eventually it was shipped with no notification. I then got a notification email with no tracking info, got in touch with Aaron and he said it hadn't shipped yet.
We went back and forth with him promising it would ship soon for a month's time. Come to learn it had shipped 11 days before the notification email, and sat at the post office until it was returned to him. He was emailing me that it hadn't shipped yet, while it was sitting at my local post office waiting to be picked up.
Got some explanation about a different crisis that had happened, and ended up just writing off the order since I didn't want to deal with it anymore. Frustrating experience as I was starting my first dubia colony at the time, and this delayed it by 2 months.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!