PRO EXOTICS"GOOD GUYS" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-21-2002, 04:49 AM   #1
AZTEC FRED
FOLKS,

I purchased 1.1 Striped blood pythons from Robyn
at Pro-Exotics about 4 months ago. Heres what I have to say about the experience:

THE SERVICE- spam_PROMPT,COURTEOUS, AND HELPFULL

THE PRODUCT- IMMACULATE, MITE FREE, HEALTHY
spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_BLOOD PYTHON NEONATES.FEEDING

THE SHIPMENT-PROFESSIONALY PACKAGED, INSULATED
spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ BOXES, HEAT PACKS AND CARE SHEETS TO
spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ BOOT. AS A BREEDER AND VENDOR MYSELF
spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ I WOULD SAY THAT THEY ARE THE STANDARD
spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ TO BE MEASURED AGAINST. THE BAR IS NOW
spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_RAISED A NOTCH AND I FOR ONE WELCOME
spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_IT.

AFTERCARE? spam_ ANY PROBLEM, ANY QUESTION, JUST CALL
spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_OR E-MAIL

Not so much as a bit of trouble with these two, i'd buy from Pro-Exotics anyday and probably will! spam_Great company, great employees and truly great service. A winning choice if there ever was one.

spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_Sincerely,

spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ Fred Albury
spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ spam_ (Aztec Reptiles)

Please e-mail me if you want to know more about
this purchase: NoMutts@user.kingsnake.com

Old 03-13-2002, 06:25 PM   #2
rsg
I have to agree 100%.  I have bought 7 monitors from them and everytime it went perfectly.

Richard Ginn

Old 03-13-2002, 06:52 PM   #3
Richard Swett
I have to agree also. I have purchased 3 elaphe porphyracea coxi, and one elaphe mandarina. Nothing but high quality animals and proffesional service. Definately the standard to compare to.

Richard Swett
Reptile Outlet
3460 West University Ave.
Gainesville, FL 32607
352-335-2224

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!