Good Guy Dixie Serpent Den - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
82shovel
Thumbs up Dixie Serpent Den

I just got my first BP from Rachel and Justin of Dixie Serpent Den. I gotta say these are two of the nicest people I have ever met. They let me and my family come over and they showed us thier snakes. They showed us how to handle them and what not to do. They were very open and patient with all our newby questions. If this is the standard of how they do business I know they will go very far. Their snakes are very well cared for. You can tell they both love their animals and only provide the best for them. Thank you Rachel and Justin for all the help and guidance.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
homeya100
I have to give Rachel Bischoff of Dixie Serpent Den a "GOOD GUY(GAL)" rep as well. Just did a simple trade with her and it couldnt have went more smooth. I agreed to ship out a proven female albino ball python first and the preceeding Monday Rachel shipped out her proven female pastel ball python as we had decided on. Everything was great, the snake was in perfect health and everything; even took a p/k rat already! I would recommend anyone to her.
-Adam Meth

Old 12-21-2011, 09:05 PM   #3
PowerBallPythons
I bought a sweet and beautiful mojave male from her. This little dude is a perfect example of a mojave, beautiful blushing and perfect pattern. He's really friendly, calm, and a rock solid eater! I also bought him for a fair price at the Pensacola Repticon. I see Dixie Serpent Den at that show every year. They always have an interesting selection of snakes.

Old 07-12-2012, 02:42 PM   #4
SisterScales
I just received a male spider ball python from them today, & he is wonderful! He is amazingly sweet, & in perfect condition. I would recommend anyone looking for a wonderful snake to buy from Dixie Serpent Den.

Old 07-12-2012, 03:39 PM   #5
Kevin S
I couldnt agree more, quality snakes from quality people. transaction was smooth, I look forward to ordering again from them....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!