Good Guy Aaron Pauling/Great Roach Supplier. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
Ed Clark
Aaron Pauling/Great Roach Supplier.

Bought my first order of large dubia roaches from AaronP1977, he is a member here and delivers some fat frisky feeder roaches.

They came packed in an insulated box with a heat pack. arrived alive and were ready to feed.

Thanks for the great service Aaron.

Old 12-18-2009, 01:02 AM   #2
Moonstone
Aaron is awesome. Got to meet him last week at the Las Vegas reptile show. I would not hesitate to buy from him. Great source for water crystals too.

Old 12-18-2009, 02:35 PM   #3
Nick Mutton
I agree, great service. I had a shippment arrive DOA, delivered a few days late due to USPS error. I contacted him and he sent out repelacements right away.

Lots of dealers have great service when things go well, but its when there is a problem that you see who the real professionals are.

I highly recomend Aaron to anyone looking for roaches or roach supplies.

Nick Mutton

Old 12-31-2009, 01:27 AM   #4
AaronP1977
Thanks for the great reviews

Thanks for the great reviews everyone. I will continue to do my best to earn your praise.

sincerely,
aaron pauling

Old 09-26-2010, 10:53 PM   #5
Alex G
This guy is amazing and my babies ate his roaches like they'd been starving before them! He's so friendly and gave me some amazing deals! DEFINITELY will be buying from again and telling everyone I know to do so also

Old 10-12-2010, 11:27 AM   #6
Crissy
Aaron is the best! I don't think I want to do business with anyone else for my feeders! I've been doing business with him since 2007 and I have never been disappointed.

Old 12-09-2010, 09:04 PM   #7
Steiney
Thumbs up Outstanding!!!

I placed an order with Aaron for B. discoidalis, 100 small nymphs, and 50 mixed, an A. avicularia, and a G. pulchripes. The roaches and tarantulas were packed impeccably, the shipping was fast, and everything arrived safe and sound!!! The G. pulchripes actually shed in transit! A++++ Seller, and will most definitely be doing business with him again.

Jonathan Steinbiser

Old 12-09-2010, 11:50 PM   #8
JeffreH

I too have purcahsed roaches and supplies from Aaron, everything went perfectly. I've dealt with a LOT of different insect suppliers online and I can confidently say that Aaron Pauling is one of the best.

All orders shipped quickly with absolutely no problems, and all roaches arrived alive and well (with obvious overcounts to boot!). = )

Old 12-10-2010, 08:58 AM   #9
JColt
Have bought at least 2x from Aaron and both times great! Big over count and well packaged.

Old 01-31-2011, 06:23 PM   #10
Matt2979
I've got to agree that Aaron is great to do business with. I've never tried roaches for my beardies until now, and I couldn't be happier that I finally made the plunge! There was a little shipping delay (on the carrier's part) but his live-arrival guarantee kept me from worrying. When they did show up, they were in great shape, alive and healthy. Will definitely do business with him again, and would suggest anyone else needing anything that he has to do the same.

Thanks!!
Matt Jackson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!