Reoccuring survival dreams (Zombie content) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 02-24-2011, 10:02 AM   #1
Focal
Reoccuring survival dreams (Zombie content)

Does anyone else have reoccuring dreams of being attacked by zombies or having to survive a zombie attack? I usually get them a couple times a week and I'm the hero that always lives if I can sleep in late enough. It's usually spiced up with some adult content and a lot of big guns (probably from playing to many video games). If it's not zombies it's usually a dream about my breeder rats getting out; pretty lame.

BUT... Do you think this is a sign of events to come? Maybe a premonition?

I've been stocking ammunition over the last few years and I literally have a way to seal off the upstairs of my house for isolated living. I have visual access 270 degrees for sniping but want to put in a few windows to achieve that full 360.

Numerous failed hurricanes have left me with plenty of bottle water although I haven't quite figured out long term rations. Does anyone know a place that sells bulk MRE's? I have some canned food but they still expire. I figured if worst comes to worst I can eat my BP's and rats

Any tips, advice or tactics you would use? Am I the only one prepping for the 'big day'? Some of you may laugh but you will probably make up the first wave of zombies that I'll lay out

Old 02-24-2011, 12:33 PM   #2
hupababy_83
This ie funny, I posted the recurring zombie dream, as my status on fqcebook, a couple days ago. They don't scare me unless my daughter is in them. The setting is always the same, at my work! Co-worker brings it.to work, then residents become infected. Then all Hell breaks out!. My FWB charges in with my daughter (sometimes no daughter) and my mom! My mom kicks ass!

I have these about 4-5 times a.week! It's better than a movie tho.

Old 02-24-2011, 12:41 PM   #3
Focal
The scariest one I have had yet was last week. I was dreaming that I was laying in bed and opened my eyes and a zombie was at my feet. The messed up part was I was still asleep in my dream and couldn't get up to address it. I've never woke up screaming from a dream before LOL.

Old 02-24-2011, 12:47 PM   #4
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
If it's not zombies it's usually a dream about my breeder rats getting out
Well, zombies don't exist but a rat infestation is no fun. You can go to the hardware store and get rat bait, but I'm not sure what the fictitious weapon for the fictitious zombie might be.

Old 02-24-2011, 12:50 PM   #5
hupababy_83
Scariest one so car was, the one where my boss paged me in to her office, I get in there and you can see she is changing/morphing in to zombie. She grabs me and asks me to help, I Dang do nothing she is holding me begging for help and all I can do is reach in my scrub, pull out my pen stab her in the head. Opening the door I see Kyrah my daughter with my FWB aka Councilor. "Mommy they after us (or something like that)" and I see a resident who is supposed to be in a wheel chair, dragging himself towards my daughter, she doesn't see it! Ahhh then I wake up!

Old 02-24-2011, 01:01 PM   #7
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Well, zombies don't exist but a rat infestation is no fun. You can go to the hardware store and get rat bait, but I'm not sure what the fictitious weapon for the fictitious zombie might be.
Lies LIES!!

Ok, maybe they don't exist now. But there can be many variations of a Zombie. They might not be "living dead" but an infection or outbreak that would drive people mad and to kill would be a similar situation. I use the definition of zombie loosely.

Old 02-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #8
hupababy_83
Oh god Lucille I think I just fell in love lol chainsaw are.awesome weapons! They get the job done! Just make sure you go down the middle of the head, decapitation don't work. The goal is destroy the brain. Chainsaw, pens, knives, guns, machete, baseball bats, fire extinguisher, pencils, heavy objects dropped, anything that can smash, stab, damage, KILL a brain is a weapon.

Old 02-24-2011, 01:22 PM   #9
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by hupababy_83 View Post
The goal is destroy the brain.
It's good to know that none of my ex husbands can become a zombie

Old 02-24-2011, 01:26 PM   #10
hupababy_83
Hehehe, good one! But with them brain pacemakers that Mamma Donna posted about, even the dumbest can be zombies. Lol the zombie I wanna get is Paris Hilton! I can't stand her, and we all know her brain is smaller than her dogs! Lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!